Problem durin Kodi-Depends Build
hey guys, i got a problem durin compiling the depends on mac osx 10.11.6

Code:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make -C native
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make -C m4-native
make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make -C gettext-native
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make -C x86_64-osx-native/gettext-tools
make[3]: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
make[2]: *** [x86_64-osx-native/gettext-tools/src/.libs/libgettextsrc.a] Error 2
make[1]: *** [gettext-native] Error 2
make: *** [native/.installed-x86_64-osx-native] Error 2

gettext-tools are installed, i don't really know whats the problem is.[/quote]
My System: Hackintosh OSX 10.11.6; Xcode 8.0 (8A218a), Raspberry Pi 3
Hardware:
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH; Intel Core i7 6700K; 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX; GeForce 950 GTX
Code:
make -C tools/depends/native/gettext-native distclean
make -C tools/depends/native/gettext-native

If it runs through then - continue building deps by doing

Code:
cd tools/depends
make -j4

If you still have problems please use pastebin.com the next time instead of pasting text walls into the forum and also state your xcode version
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
thanks for your post, befor i did that, i wanted to start clean and just removed the whole kodi folder and did the make again and it worked. probably there where some old data crap somewhere and after installing all the depended tools there was no failure actually.
Hardware:
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 TH; Intel Core i7 6700K; 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX; GeForce 950 GTX
okay, i got another problem during build in xcode. xcode says, it can't find system.h in CDDARipper.cpp, there is a system.h one folder up, if i change #include "system.h" to #include "../system.h" it works, but then there are many other failures appearing.

i put the environment variable to my scheme arguments and the path should be okay, on my old mac it worked, like i did now
Hardware:
Sounds like you have either a different sdk version set in xcode or you selected the ios target by accident - wild guessing here - would need to see a screenshot of the error window.

The make -C tools/depends/target/xbmc from the readme worked fine? And you didn't forget to build the xcode_depends?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
oh no, shame on me. effectively i forgot to install the xcode_depends -.- ...and had no java installed (i just set up my new system). now everything works! thanks for your help!
Hardware:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem durin Kodi-Depends Build0