Solved Reporting Spam to Team Kodi "Staff"?
I must be doing something wrong by sending Team Kodi Member's a PM about User like the 2 "idiots" atm trying to see who can post most Spam's before they get Banned.
Because i reported it at 04.44 its now 05.04 and the 2 Kodi's i reported it via PM left couple mins ago.

So what is the correct procedure for Reporting Spammers having a field day when they see they have free roam
Thank you
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons
Using the proper reporting procedure get's the quickest attention. PM might take days before it's looked at, most of the mods have other duties and maybe even jobs. Don't fret, these things are dealt with in a timely fashion, just because the mods doesn't show up on a list, doesn't mean that they are gone.
Thank You PatK
My post was not not meant as a complaint, but i have serious spellings flaws so my post's often look like i have a silver spoon stuck up my.....

Thank you
And remember
If life gives you apples, make a pie
If life gives you beans, stock up on toilet paper
if life gives you rotten eggs, KILL THE CHICKEN
Big Grin
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Banned add-ons
Just click the report button on the thread and please don't send pm's to staff.
Understood
Thank You kib
Banned add-ons
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Reporting Spam to Team Kodi "Staff"?0