Win fanart.tv KO
Sad 
suddenly auto-scrapping doesn't work for logo, clearart and disc. from fanart.tv.
right click for new movies, re-scrape selected movies / auto / all items
and also scrape movies (top of the screen) / marked movies

right click / select movie / re-scrape / automatic / clearart & disc seems to work
it doesn't work with personal or Ember API Key.
sometimes manual edit seems to work, but it last forever download the images.

strange
It's on fanart's side. Using artwork downloader from inside kodi is taking FOREVER to download any new artwork
mmmm ...
i'm using Ember, not KODI to download from fanart.tv.
And almost never used artwork downloader ... it's a crap. So it's so beautiful to use Ember to refresh any new artwork.
But, what's wrong now it's the scrape at Ember side. For some reason neither logo, clearart and disc are working.
(2016-10-30, 22:45)orbtwin Wrote: mmmm ...
i'm using Ember, not KODI to download from fanart.tv.
And almost never used artwork downloader ... it's a crap. So it's so beautiful to use Ember to refresh any new artwork.
But, what's wrong now it's the scrape at Ember side. For some reason neither logo, clearart and disc are working.
Why even post here then, if AD is crap and you use Emby?
because the bug here it's on Ember side. There's nothing to do with AD and KODI.
for some reason auto-scape fails to download from www.fanart.tv
perhaps it's a matter of the API embedded key for Ember or the personal one. There is some posts in fanart.tv forum talkin about...but i haven't got enough time yet to investigate.

tonight i tried to auto-scrape new movies and it's still KO

thx
Perhaps you guys should read the problems that fanart.tv is having about the HUGE increase of traffic after trakt.tv stopped serving images instead of complaining
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Yes, it's not a problem of Ember. As Martijn say, Trakt.tv has stopped serving images images via API and now Fanart.tv has a huge traffic problem. Feel free to donate Fanart.tv to preserve their service.
Apart from donation (i remember did some time ago) there are some we can do?
Did you guys not read what I said lol. It's fanart.tv's problem, not ember, kodi, AD or ANYTHING else lol.
BTW, good read: https://apiblog.trakt.tv/trakt-api-images-56b43c356427

Ouch:
Quote:The nitty gritty details.
Monthly traffic: ~1 petabyte (85%+ images)
CDN projected cost: $15,000–20,000/mo
Trakt currently paying: $25/mo

And: https://fanart.tv/2016/10/big-increase-traffic-way/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fanart.tv KO0