v17 not updating on install
Hey,when I download kodi on windows10 it's downloaded but its not updating so I can't install any addons ,what can I do
Thread moved to Windows.

What do you mean by updating? You should be able to install add-ons via the built-in repo or by adding others if you so desire.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I had downloaded kodi17 before and it workedfine but I uninstall it and downloaded it again andit did download but when I open it up it says that all updates fail at the bottom of the screen
I'm informed by @Martijn that is currently broken. Should be fixed soon.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I had downloaded kodi17 before and it workedfine but I uninstall it and downloaded it again andit did download but when I open it up it says that all updates fail at the bottom of the screen
It's a known issue that has now been identified in beta 4 and 5 - there is a pull request pending to fix it which should end up in beta 6.

Kodi Blog Posts
You can create a folder 'temp' inside the userdata folder restart Kodi and the update and install should work. This is a known issue but can be solved by creating the temp folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
not updating on install0