repository problem
All of a sudden I keep getting the message " cannot connect to repository" when I have installed new addon from zip. Is there a fix for this?
Which repository and add-on(s) are you talking about?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
mine is Kodi Add-On Repository.... try several time still can't
(2016-12-15, 00:29)anengnyer Wrote: mine is Kodi Add-On Repository.... try several time still can't

With the official Kodi repository you don't install anything from zip, it's built in. I you certain you have named the correct one? You have posted in 3rd Party Repositories after all.

You need to provide much more detailed information and preferably a link to review your http://kodi.wiki/view/Debug_log if you are wanting any meaningful support.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I too seem to be having the same issue, but only on my firestick. It'll say that it could not connect to my repo. then when I try again, itll say working for hours if I leave it alone. However I can get into it from my computer install of kodi.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
repository problem0