Resume the last playlist
Hello,

Is it possible to resume the last playlist?

I use to play long playlists and want to continue next day in the same position I left the list.

Is this possible? Maybe I could ask for a feature request?

Best regards.
No. Yes, it would be a feature request. I don't think you could do it with "smart playlists" as they are dynamic, so "last played" has no meaning. But I think it could be done for static playlists, like m3u. You would need to be able to store the playback point somewhere. Probably the best approach would be either an add-on or core to create a database of playlists; then you could store various info in regards to the list such as genre, playcount, and resume point.

scott s.
(2016-11-01, 22:54)scott967 Wrote: No. Yes, it would be a feature request. I don't think you could do it with "smart playlists" as they are dynamic, so "last played" has no meaning. But I think it could be done for static playlists, like m3u. You would need to be able to store the playback point somewhere. Probably the best approach would be either an add-on or core to create a database of playlists; then you could store various info in regards to the list such as genre, playcount, and resume point.

scott s.
Thanks scott967,

Where could I ask for feature request?

I use it MythTV and it is really a useful feature.

Best regards.
It has been wished quite often and for a long time. This is the summary thread for music feature requests.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=257203
Nice and informative post on the playlist topic..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resume the last playlist0