Mod [MOD] Aeon Madnox Krypton Holiday and Star Wars mod
Hello

I have ported the Holiday and Star Wars mod to Aeon Madnox Krypton. Special THX and the credits goes to "latts9923" for making this mod.
I have added a Deathstar because i like this big marble. :-)

For installation simple extract the zip file and overwrite the files in the Madnox folder.
Google drive link

Andy:

I have used your mods in the past, I will try modding stock nox5. the files you changed have the Andy label start and finish by file?

Thanks
No. The changed blocks are marked with <!--* HOLIDAY MOD *--> <!--* STAR WARS MOD *-->
But it's very easy to integrate.
In every file is a single big block of code changes.
Thanks Andy but could you upload to google drive or mega?
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Updated links in the first post.
Will latts menu bar selector mod
work as well?
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
(2016-11-02, 21:17)_Andy_ Wrote: Updated links in the first post.

Thanks Andy! Was able to get it now, gonna add it to Madnox Jarvis version.

Nice work man Smile

EDIT:

Andy, made a version for Jarvis and Madox Jarvis version, all credit to you. Feel free to add link to your OP if you like, zip is same as yours only with updates i1080 files for jarvis.

Google Drive
Logo's Made So Far:
What would you say to adding a few more holidays and seasons? I could collect/make the images for them if you like and are interested?

Here is what I was thinking..

You have snow for winter, leaves for fall..

I could add summer and spring images to round out the seasons.

Then I was thinking you could add Easter, New Years, Independence Day, and even Football (American) theme? I will supply all the images if you are interested?

Also if you have any ideas, I could grab/make images for that too.. just let me know if you are interested.

ShadowTek
Logo's Made So Far:
Stay tuned.. possible big addon for this mod may be coming lead by smitchell6879 and help from myself.. if it all works out.. we will post it.. smitchell6879 is doing a fantastic job so far in it's creation..

Several more holidays added.. New Years, St. Patrick's Day, Valentines Day, Easter.. maybe more maybe less.. we'll see. smitchell6879 is project lead in this mod.
Logo's Made So Far:
Sounds nice. If you are ready to share maybe i can update the first post with your new links to keep the mod in this thread. I would update the post to give you and smitchell the credits.
Most definitely when we get to a little further in this addition. This would be a great place to add it. What I have done or am doing is expanding on your mod and your mod code is added with ours... People will still need your images so basically install your first then ours will be a addition which is how I will have our code labeled holiday mod additions. It may be a week or 2 before we/I am ready to open it up to the public. May release in parts and have it so each part builds on the pervious. Not sure yet but we definitely have a lot of ideas floating around. So as shadowtek said stay tuned something is coming.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon Madnox Krypton Holiday and Star Wars mod2