"library Mode" settings request
Heres a couple request settings for "Library Mode" I know alot of people would like this option.

Req 1: skip past title, genre, year screen and go directly into title mode (have this as an option in settings, or perhaps add a "library mode settings")

Req 2: when you first click Library mode, option to add icons to those folders.

Theres a lot of people in xbox-scene who I know would like these features added also.
Dbizz2005 Wrote:Req 1: skip past title, genre, year screen and go directly into title mode (have this as an option in settings, or perhaps add a "library mode settings").

This can already be done with a skin tweak -
open the home.xml file and change the "My Videos normal push button" to
xbmc.activatewindow(myvideolibrary,movietitles)" in the <onclick> expression.

Or...if you use a remote, modify the Keymap.xml to allow a button to take you straight there using the above expression. See this page in the wiki for set-up commands - http://www.xboxmediacenter.com/wiki/inde...nd_Dialogs

Hope this helps
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
Ya I'll just do that, Thanks man Smile
can be done even easier... just bring up the context menu on 'Title' and make default (im 90% sure it works) not tried it though.
C-Quel Wrote:can be done even easier... just bring up the context menu on 'Title' and make default (im 90% sure it works) not tried it though.

Ya right...easy to overlook the simplest things Rolleyes
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
Be nice if the 'Add Smart Playlist' and 'Add Playlist" became buttons instead of folders.

If that's not possible, would be nice if we could add Button Art as they appear as blanks in the various list views.
Patch welcome...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"library Mode" settings request0