Question about Smart Playlists and combining them
Apologies if this is the wrong place but I was really curious about Smart Playlists. I've already made a couple of simple ones. But I know on the Wiki it talks about being able to combine them. What I want to do is create an ORDERED Playlist of SMART Playlists. I have Animaniacs, you see, and with the unorthodox format of the show, I basically ripped ALL the segments separately, stuff covered by TVDB and all the various segments NOT covered by TVDB separated into various custom Season folders. I want to try and make an Animaniacs Episode Randomizer. Sure I can do a smart playlist that randomizes episodes, but the only problem is a lot of the short segments would get repeated and played together. I'd love to be able to do something like this

Pick a Random Opening > Random Tower Escape > Random Cartoon > Random Transition/Intermission short > Random Cartoon > Random Tower Return > Random Credits

Basically it'd be a regular playlist that instead of going Video 1 > Video 2 > Video 3 and so on, it would be Smart Playlist 1 (1 video) > Smart Playlist 2 (1 video) > Smart Playlist 3 (1 Video) and so on?

Is such a thing possible, and how would I do it?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=244889 with advanced channel rules

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Question about Smart Playlists and combining them0