A Gen Behind
To whom ever asked the question celsius or fahrenheit : Whats my user name? thought I was alone in asking stupid questions. It's easy to be smug, harder to be humble.
h.udo In answer to the Question Celsius or fahrenheit: What is my user name? Thank you for not leaving me alone in the stupid questions forum.. It is easy to be smug it's harder to be humble.
Moving this to off-topic as this entire thread has nothing to do with the subforum it is in.
(2016-11-08, 20:22)CanadaKid56 Wrote: h.udo In answer to the Question Celsius or fahrenheit: What is my user name? Thank you for not leaving me alone in the stupid questions forum.. It is easy to be smug it's harder to be humble.
How do we know whether canadians use C or F? Will wikipedia tell me? Why should I have to look it up?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
@nickr well then its your lucky day you do not have to it will say what temp F or C is best for mixing,
Well at least in Europe it is that way, you can check next time your at the hardware store, find a bag with cement powder, what ever.

Quick note
By hardware store i mean where they sell tools, cement, wood etc
So do not ask at your local "PC hardware dealer" where they keep cement, Big Grin

hehe i could not help it
You guys gave the annoying C or F Guy lets say "hard time"
ofc i fully understand why, and even if his English understanding can fit in a bottle-cap, the NO NO list is easy to read last i looked it said in BIG font, which add-nos are NO NO so that should have given him a hint.

One the other hand i can also see his point if your English grammar, looks like mine does, everyone who reads my post probably feel at the end "well not the end i am never done" but when i run out of room.
Most i can imagine, think why did i waste 30 mins on this, what a waste of time Big Grin
Well we try hard to write what we need help with, problem is when English is not your native language, we have to write as good as we can.

Well i wanted to tell the story about, the 2 Dinosaurs "Big Tooth and Bad Teeth". and what happen when they heard that there was going to be a "shower" in the evening.
But since my reply, became a bit longer then i wanted ill tell it another time.
THE END.

Hmm after reading, just this months "thrash" i see several NO NO's repeating, so i can understand the "Hard line" when people, keep asking for help, with the same No No's
Strange people have not learned it by now.
So ill step down from my high pedestal, because i can see how frustrating it is after looking in the "thrash" everyone want's help with the "same no no's"
So don't take my reply as offensive, but try and laugh at my spelling instead, that should cheer you up, unless it makes you cry instead.
Then i suggest you see a Doctor, and have him replace your funny bone, its broke!
Thank you
English is not my native language; please excuse typing errors.
Grampa Simpson: Unfortunately, like all true stories, this one has a crappy ending. You have a story with an ending.
Grampa, are you sure you're okay to drive at night? Grampa: It's night?
Banned add-ons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A Gen Behind0