Bug PCM image is removed from the information screen
noticed something new and strange. If i have a movie or music video encoded as PCM and when its scraped in, the "PCM" Logo correctly shows up, but once i play the video and/or music video again, the PCM image is removed and replaced with either the value of the next audio stream within a mkv or if no other audio streams available it shows nothing for the audio type in the item information screen.

If i click the refresh option on that movie or music video, then the correct audio type of PCM shows up again but goes away once i start to play it. Have also noticed that if there is more than one audio stream within the mkv and the first one is say PCM 5.1 and the next audio stream is Dolby Digital 5.1, kodi will ignore the PCM audio listed and show the next one available in this example as Dolby Digital 5.1. But if i manually hand modify the nfo file so that say the Dolby Digital 5.1 audio stream has 5 channels instead of 6 channels, then the PCM logo image shows up again until next time its played.

Have tested this in Isendard (current build) and also Jarvis which exhibits exact same behavior. Also should note that my scraping is done via local nfo file option only.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PCM image is removed from the information screen0