Android Connection Refused QNAP TS-453a
Hello fellows,

First of all sorry about my english. Second, sorry again if i posted my thread in the bad area.

So, i am new to all of Kodi and using a NAS. I jsut got a QNAP TS-453a and a raspberry pi 3.
I wanted to install kodi on my raspberry to access the movies on the NAS and then use a hdmi from the raspberry to watch them.

I don't want to use the SMB (because the basic smb use a connection through wifi from the Rasp to my internet box) to read files on the network
I would rather read files straight from the NAS connected directly thourgh ethernet to the raspberry.

So i did try 'add network location' and i have been manually written the ip address i have form 'wired' in 'Network' in 'my XBMC'.
i have smb://ipadress/Movies
When i try to add it, doesn't work.
I set in up the right username and password, but when i try to use that connection it then says 'Connection refused'
However if i use all the SMB already there option, it does find the files (but then it means it goes through the internet box, then i can't watch them in high quality)

i am not sure i was really clear in my explanations, please ask me any details if you need to help you to sort me out.

Thanks guys

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Connection Refused QNAP TS-453a0