Mod Holiday Mod Additions Madnox
Files was copied to //addons/skin.aeon.madnox,
Files from 1080i folder was copied to 1080i folder, and so on. When asked by windows if I wanted to overwrite files, I sad yes.
But I don't have any new options under skin settings.

I'm sure this is a problem with my setup. I'm just trying to find a solution, without having to do a clean Kodi install again..
Okay next question is going to be a dumb one but did you download the correct version... Second if you downloaded the newest update for Krypton Verison then there are more file then just the 1080i that has to be added.... This update has new windows and font .... There is no reason to do a new install at worst run kodi in portable just added madnox then copy all my file to there match folders and over write.... Everything should work.. if that doesn't work post log and we will see if we can figure something out....
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
No questions are to dumb when it comes to my skill Smile

-So today I've downloaded Krypton beta 6, and installed it over my old system.
-Uninstalled Madnox from addons (I didn't delete any files manually)
-Downloaded "Aeon Madnox for Jarvis - RC2 (Krypton development branch)" as a zip file.
-Installed Madnox from zip. This took me almost 30min?? (Something has to be wrong here)
-Copied over all files from (Krypton version of holiday additions v1.2) 1080i, colors, fonts and media to roaming/addons/skin.aeon.madnox.

Stil i dont get any new options for holiday mod.
Try running it in portable mode that way we can eliminate any possible outside issues.... Assuming u install this on C: drive make a shortcut to you desktop the add -p .... Run the shortcut once then exit.... Navigate to the C drive copy your madnox into portable/add-ons/ then run kodi again to and activate madnox making sure it looks normal... If everything is working then go back to skin.aeon.madnox and copy and replace all files and folders..... I can't recreate you issues everything is working for me and the guys that tested it... So if that doesnt work then post a log.
Never heard about portable mode before. I took a couple of tries before I found it out.
So the good news is that it is working in portable mode. But I still haven't gotten it working in normal mode.

When running in portable mode, I put the skin.aeon.madnox in the addons folder. Madnox was then not showing up under available skins in Kodi.
So I then had to install it with the zip file. Copied in the mod, and then I had the extras options under skin settings. Fantastic.

So after that I deleted my madnox folder in addons folder (normal, not portable), and installed it yet again. Wanted to try and copy in the mod again, but no I can't find the madnox folder?!

Now I don't even understand where kodi installs the skin anymore. I have madnox running, and %APPDATA%\kodi\userdata\addons has no madnox folder and %APPDATA%\kodi\addons\ has no madnox folder.

At this point it's safe to say that this problem I'm having is not related to your mod. I need to read up on skins for kodi 101, before I continue working on this.

Thanks for your willingness to help smitchell6879.
You can't install Madnox by zip, you are on krypton and by default it now disables all addons including skins so you have to go into system >> addons >> and enable Madnox and any other addons you want to use.

Just unzip the skin and place in the addon folder, then enable and it should show up in Krypton, then just copy smitchell's modded files over and it should all be good.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
Removed Kodi from my computer today (I actually found 2 different Kodi installation?? Don't understand how.)

Started over from scratch, and now everything is working as expected and as explained.
Holiday mod is looking good.

Thank you for this.
Good deal glad you figured it out also thank you glad to hear you like the mod... Spread the word haha
To all jarvis had been updated to match Krypton enjoy.... And merry Christmas.
hi i would like to know if this is a multi mod like latts has made , or will there be more mods made up for Madnox just woundering if there are more mods made up do you just over write the mod files that has all ready been added , thanks and merry christmas and a happy new year
So start with this mod it was based off of latts mod yes but we I have added more options and more holidays..... Back up your files then overwrite with these just like u do with his mod... Just make sure u get the right version weather it be Jarvis or Krypton. Once you have it completed and verify that it is working you candy add the menubar mod which has my code in his .XML but does not have my media also that is for Krypton only.
Merry Christmas and happy new your to you and yours as well.
(2016-12-27, 19:59)smitchell6879 Wrote: So start with this mod it was based off of latts mod yes but we I have added more options and more holidays..... Back up your files then overwrite with these just like u do with his mod... Just make sure u get the right version weather it be Jarvis or Krypton. Once you have it completed and verify that it is working you candy add the menubar mod which has my code in his .XML but does not have my media also that is for Krypton only.

hi thankyou for your help and advice , i am working on windows 10 kodi jarvis 16.1 , i have saved the madnox files and over written 1080i , colors , fonts , i was not sure about media as the orignal media from madnox has alot of other items in there , so i have copy the media files from your mod and added them into media in madnox also i have put them into themes , all though i have got various items that work like christmas etc , star was does not seem to be working or when you click on themes , nothing seems to change i expect that i have done something wrong thanks for your advice
Okay so if you are on Windows got to appdata/add-ons/skin.aeon.madnox/

When you are here you will see 1080i ,media font, colors and several other folders copy all my folders here.. merge and overwrite.... I have not removed anything from madnox just added to it and if you copy everything to the right place it will work... You will then go to skin settings extras... You will see 3 buttons holiday effects and theme .... The only theme is star wars ... Effects are snow confetti leaves and holiday well they are holiday that u are used to seeing.

Hope this helps
(2016-12-27, 23:00)smitchell6879 Wrote: Okay so if you are on Windows got to appdata/add-ons/skin.aeon.madnox/

When you are here you will see 1080i ,media font, colors and several other folders copy all my folders here.. merge and overwrite.... I have not removed anything from madnox just added to it and if you copy everything to the right place it will work... You will then go to skin settings extras... You will see 3 buttons holiday effects and theme .... The only theme is star wars ... Effects are snow confetti leaves and holiday well they are holiday that u are used to seeing.

Hope this helps

hi thankyou for your reply i have copy all of your folders across restarted kodi gone to extras i can see the 3 buttons but when i click on theme the star wars theme is not showing up thanks again for your help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Holiday Mod Additions Madnox2