Mod Holiday Mod Additions Madnox
I will have to look at to later tonight I will get back with you and see if I can recreate the issue
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
So I looked into it... As I see u tried to install the menubar mod as well while running Jarvis... I can only guess that may be the issue... Try a clean install of madnox and only this mod making sure u download the Jarvis version of this. Hopefully that will fix your issue.
(2016-12-29, 08:42)smitchell6879 Wrote: So I looked into it... As I see u tried to install the menubar mod as well while running Jarvis... I can only guess that may be the issue... Try a clean install of madnox and only this mod making sure u download the Jarvis version of this. Hopefully that will fix your issue.

hi thanks for your reply , ok the menubar says krypton but in the writeup it does say may work on jarvis, i have done a fresh install of madnox saved the files from madnox, replced madnox files with your mod only , gone to extras seen 3 buttons the first 2 work but not the last one called themes , do i have to switch it on for it to work i was just thinking about latts mod as i had to switch it on for it to work , i done a small video for you to look at thanks

Nice video... So I from what I am seeing you are missing Custom_5015_Football.xml. Everything else works correctly? If you will check to be sure u have this file in you 1080i folder and or extract the zip again it is in there... But that is the window your missing to get this working.
(2016-12-29, 14:44)smitchell6879 Wrote: Nice video... So I from what I am seeing you are missing Custom_5015_Football.xml. Everything else works correctly? If you will check to be sure u have this file in you 1080i folder and or extract the zip again it is in there... But that is the window your missing to get this working.

hi thanks for your reply strange i have downloaded your mod again and the file Custom_5015_Football.xml is not in there , thanks

You are right I will fix Saturday I don't have enough service to upload the fix.... If you want you can download the Krypton Verison and copy that one file and only that file. That may would be a temp fix if you want to try. Sorry of the in convince.. original I wasn't even going to update the jarvis version with Krypton so close to releasing.
(2016-12-29, 15:23)smitchell6879 Wrote: You are right I will fix Saturday I don't have enough service to upload the fix.... If you want you can download the Krypton Verison and copy that one file and only that file. That may would be a temp fix if you want to try. Sorry of the in convince.. original I wasn't even going to update the jarvis version with Krypton so close to releasing.

hi thanks for your help and advice i have taken the file from krypton and it seems to work now , was you going to make more themes etc for madnox jarvis , with krypton i did try the skin on beta 7 but can you add more cat to the main menu and does it come with a submenu as i could not see it on the skin , is there a video on how to set krypton up it looks hard to do as i have only tried aeon nox , aeon mq7 , thanks again for your advice
I am only using Krypton as I am actually in the process of making my own skin... With that being said I didn't have a issue with the Krypton version to me everything seems the same as Jarvis... The setting menus have change some but the everything still works the same over all.

And as far as more themes I plan to finish the what u see as coming soon... After that I am not sure if I will add more for this skin... I will incorporate them into my skin as add-ons hopefully getting it all through the official repo... But that is going to be a while before I get that far I have to finish the skin first. Lol
Happy New Year's I wish y'all the best in you 2017 endeavors.
Hello all!  Thanks to the OP for putting this skin together.  I just have one question: is there a way to get the background/snow effects on the "now playing" music screen?  Or are they only available in the home menu section?

Also I was wondering if this includes a feature to change default Madnox font colors... right now in Interface color settings I still just have the default "ocean," "CeruleanBlue" and "nox".  I see the zip had a "colors" folder so wondering if I should be seeing more.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Holiday Mod Additions Madnox2