v17 New nfo music info - Album Userrating and Votes
Hi,

Was looking at the new nfo created for both artist and album.

These two fields in the album.nfo were do they scrape from ? as all mine come through with -1.

When you have a large collection this is going to be a pain to update unless I batch script updating the figures

Thanks

<userrating>-1</userrating>
<votes>-1</votes>
Album userrating values can be edited on the Album Info dialog within Kodi. Obviously they can be can be provided via NFO too, it is an integer and are presumed to be out of 10 unless a max value is provided in the xml tag e.g.
Code:
<userrating max=5>4</userrating>
I don't believe that the <userrating> xml tag is currently scraped from online sources.

The album votes value is the number of votes that pairs with the imported rating value. The xml tag <rating> is a float assumed to be out of 10 unless a max is provided, <votes> is an integer. So in theory scrapers that fetch rating from online sources should also fetch votes, but I don't know if they do or if it is only some sources that provide it. Scaper version may also contribute.

JSON API can be used to set userrating and rating for both songs and albums, but it can not set votes.

Album userrating, rating and votes are all stored in the database as fields of the Album table.

I hope this answers your questions.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New nfo music info - Album Userrating and Votes0