• 16(current)
Mod Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin
@JanM201

Haha...you're very welcome! Thanks for the kind words.
(2017-01-20, 18:19)flowerpot Wrote:
(2017-01-20, 03:22)latts9923 Wrote:
(2017-01-18, 19:38)flowerpot Wrote: hi i am not sure if the problem is your mod but i am not getting any images on music untill i go to full screen any advice would be great thanks

I checked this with the Multi-Mod installed on MQ 7 Spin and it displays the fanart just fine. I downloaded the fanart with cdART Manager. Is that what you used?

hi thanks for your reply i did try cdart manager but it did not find artwork for the troll music album i have got some artwork but it is not showing up not even if i got to seting when playing music and select artist fanart thanks
hi i have still the same problem i can get the fanart to work on alade but not on the trolls album which i find strange , can you please look at this http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=304644 i think i have the artwork in the right place but i found it weird that 1 album will show artwork and the other will not thanks for any advice
My pleasure.

I did however find another bug I think. Tv Shows - View:List3D

See pictures below:
The year text does not look right. Not sure what it should say, maybe seasons is missing.

The year is overlapping the episode count.

I think this happened after installing the multi mod.
Is this something you can fix on your side?
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2017-01-21, 05:57)latts9923 Wrote: Drazzlib,

Thanks!

If you are using the MQ 7 Spin Skin, it comes with Videolyrics already installed.
Thank you so much. I did not realize that it was integrated into spin. I got everything to work just great on it. With your multimod it is freaken amazing!!!

EDIT: Oh and update. The fireworks work just fine on Spin for me but not on the original.
(2017-01-21, 04:51)latts9923 Wrote: I fixed a minor problem with the Media Info Mod...see post #216 above. The Info Button now shows "Basic Info" and "Detail Info" when switching back and forth.

I also added media flags to the Video OSD. This was requested by a user yesterday, and I thought it was a good idea, so I added it to the Multi-Mod.

The language file was missing some messages for the Media Info Mod, so they have now been added to the file. However, they used some of the same IDs as my messages, so I had to update a few of my message IDs as well as a few xml files that called for those IDs.

The files that I updated today are...

1080i
DialogVideoInfo.xml
IncludesVariables.xml
SkinSettings.xml
VideoOSD.xml

and the language file. I included an updated en_us file as well if you are still using "English US" as your language.

The downloads from the original post have been updated. If you have installed the update from 1-16-17, and would like to have the update from today, you can download one of the two files below. Just overwrite your existing files with these and you'll be up to date.

Downloads
Update for MQ 7
Update for MQ 7 Spin

I'll start posting updates like this instead of making you download the entire mod every time.

I'm working on an update for the Krypton Multi-Mod as we speak.

latts i just wanted to say.. thanks for the info in the OSD,,, you are the man..if you ever in Los Angeles ,, i will gladly buy you some drinks..
i have never installed this media info mod.. do i install the updated version on this post?? or should i install the media info mod from first post??
(2017-01-21, 16:20)JanM201 Wrote: My pleasure.

I did however find another bug I think. Tv Shows - View:List3D

See pictures below:
The year text does not look right. Not sure what it should say, maybe seasons is missing.

The year is overlapping the episode count.

I think this happened after installing the multi mod.
Is this something you can fix on your side?

That's part of manfeed's Spin code for the List3D view. I tweaked the code and it appears to be fixed.

I'll post another update for the Multi-Mod here in a bit. Thanks for catching that JanM201! I'll pass this on to manfeed.
(2017-01-21, 20:24)Drazzilb Wrote: Thank you so much. I did not realize that it was integrated into spin. I got everything to work just great on it. With your multimod it is freaken amazing!!!

EDIT: Oh and update. The fireworks work just fine on Spin for me but not on the original.

You bet! Thanks!

Check your Home.xml file in the original MQ 7 Skin. You should see the following code in the file...

Code:
<control type="group"><!-- Independence Day -->
    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(independence_day)</visible>
    <include>Independence_Day</include>
</control>

If not, download the Multi-Mod again and overwrite your existing with the new version. I forgot to include the updated file with the fireworks update and had to upload another version of the Multi-Mod.
(2017-01-21, 20:57)xbmcwood Wrote: latts i just wanted to say.. thanks for the info in the OSD,,, you are the man..if you ever in Los Angeles ,, i will gladly buy you some drinks..
i have never installed this media info mod.. do i install the updated version on this post?? or should i install the media info mod from first post??

Yes sir! Darn it! I had a layover in L.A. a few years ago on my to Hawaii. If only I had been modding this skin then...LOL! If I'm ever there again I'll take you up on that offer. Haha.

The Media Info Mod comes as part of the Multi-Mod. If you installed all the files you have it already. Or did you just copy/paste the mods you wanted?
Here's the update for the fix I applied to the List3D View a few posts above. Overwrite your existing includes.xml with this one.

List3D View fix

The Multi-Mod for MQ 7 Spin has been updated with this as well.
Does the also effect the Krypton mod? If so are the files updated there also?

As always THANKS for your fantastic work on this superb mod!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Hey Ruk12345,

I just posted the update to the Multi-Mod Krypton thread.
(2017-01-21, 23:04)latts9923 Wrote: Hey Ruk12345,

I just posted the update to the Multi-Mod Krypton thread.

Sweet thanks.

Disregard my PM I found the answer
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
@Ruk12345,

Good deal! I forgot to answer you back...sorry!

(2017-01-21, 21:40)latts9923 Wrote:
(2017-01-21, 20:57)xbmcwood Wrote: latts i just wanted to say.. thanks for the info in the OSD,,, you are the man..if you ever in Los Angeles ,, i will gladly buy you some drinks..

Yes sir! Darn it! I had a layover in L.A. a few years ago on my to Hawaii. If only I had been modding this skin then...LOL! If I'm ever there again I'll take you up on that offer. Haha.

The Media Info Mod comes as part of the Multi-Mod. If you installed all the files you have it already. Or did you just copy/paste the mods you wanted?

for sure, when ever you in town.. just let me know..
i have not installed any mod..
i just want the media info mod.. what do i need to copy and paste?
Heya Latts and All, I see thinkin of improvements to this great mod, heres a few mods you can test see if you want to add them..

Discart,Clearart,Banner on video osd..:-)

I cant remember what i removed to get banner to display proper maybe youll see what i changed as it was my old mod i did aeon mq5 then i ported it to Aeon mq7...

Backup your video osd and replace to try,if dont like it can replace with your backup...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zlqbc1ikh22n3l...D.xml?dl=0
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin1