• 19(current)
Mod Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin
@JanM201 & Ruk12345

Hey guys. I'll take a look when I can. I'm working on a problem with the Shelf3D Music view on Krypton right now.
(2017-02-02, 05:09)latts9923 Wrote: @JanM201 & Ruk12345

Hey guys. I'll take a look when I can. I'm working on a problem with the Shelf3D Music view on Krypton right now.

Sounds good, thanks fir the consideration!!
Intel NUC Haswell I3
Nvidia Shield
LibreECEC
Kodi - Leia
Thank you @latts9923.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
Any news on the problem above?
Hey JanM201,

Sorry...I forgot to get back with you. Hope you find this now that KODI has moved our threads into the Other Skins category. What trailer addon are you using? I'm using HD-Trailers.net and I'm unable to reproduce your problem.
Hi @latts9923

I get my trailers from YouTube. Never had this problem before. I even changed to skin Aeon MQ7 and the same problem.
Don't know what's causing this.
Jarvis AeonMQ7

that is bug from original MQ7-jarvis
value condition for "value_videotitle" missing Container.Viewmode,# for sets in code.
Easy to reproduce..just play trailer from contex menu in right list view(radio button for "show trailer in full screen mode must be off).
When start trailer to play hit arow "left", and you have one of this two Title.
Code:
    <value condition="Control.IsVisible(608) + ![Control.HasFocus(5801) | Skin.HasSetting(originaltitle) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.OriginalTitle)]">$INFO[ListItem.Label] ($LOCALIZE[31701])</value>
    <value condition="Control.IsVisible(608) + !Control.HasFocus(5801) + Skin.HasSetting(originaltitle) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.OriginalTitle)">$INFO[ListItem.OriginalTitle] ($LOCALIZE[31701])</value>
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
Hey guys/gals,

I fixed a problem with the MPAA Icons not showing when in "Detailed" mode.

Read here for more info.

Download
MQ 7 Update
MQ 7 Spin Update

Overwrite your existing Textures.xbt file with the one in the downloads.

The original downloads have been updated as well. Thanks again djhifi for letting me know!
Hi Angelinas,

This is exactly what happens when I play the trailer when in right list view, context menu or detailed info window.
I see you posted some code there. Do I have to use that code to fix the problem & which file do I edit?
ThanksRofl
How can I get the DVD art to show like the couple post before.TIA
@Papo1980205

Use the Artwork Downloader Add-On.
(2017-02-01, 20:15)JanM201 Wrote: Hi @latts9923,

Please see below picture:

This happens after watching a movie trailer - context menu or Media Info View. If you press any key it will return to the correct view. I don't think this is correct.

Is this a bug maybe?

I suppose there's no fix for this at the moment. Is this skin related?
@JanM201

According to Angelinas it was a bug on the Jarvis version. I haven't tested this yet on Krypton.
Thanks.
Hi @latts9923,

I recently added a couple of movies to Kodi & now my fanart & detailed info is not working, see pictures:

Everything else is displaying normal. Do you perhaps have any idea what caused this to happen and how to rectify it?
Thanks
  • 19(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin1