• 1(current)
Mod Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin
The downloads below contain multiple mods installed for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin by manfeed. They will come loaded with the following Mods...

Holiday Mod
Star Wars Mod
Custom Radio Buttons
Menu Bar Selector
Media Info Mod by DolGuldur
Modern Fontset by manfeed

Download links
Multi-Mod for MQ 7
Multi-Mod for MQ 7 Spin

(1/2/17) - The Spin download has been updated with the combined Textures.xbt file.
(1/13/17) - I have added a new Modern fontset to both downloads...click here for more info. I also added a new Stormtrooper star. Please download the mod again to obtain the new star. Click here for more info on the Stormtrooper star.
(1/16/17) - I added an Independence Day theme and images option to the Holiday Mod and did some housecleaning to some of the files. Read here for more info.
(1/20/17) - I fixed a minor problem with the Media Info Mod and added a new feature to the Video OSD. Read here for more info.
(1/21/17) - I fixed a minor problem with the List3D view for TV Shows. This only affects the download for MQ 7 Spin. Read here for more info.
(1/22/17) - I fixed a problem with the language file and the Independence Day theme image preview not working. Both downloads have been updated. Read here for more info.
(1/30/17) - I added a new PosterZoom View to Movies and TV Shows, as well as discart and clearart to the Video OSD. Both downloads have been updated. Read here for more info.
(2/07/17) - I fixed a problem with the MPAA Icons not showing when in "Detailed" mode. Both downloads have been updated. Read here for more info.
(3/10/17) - I updated the code in DialogVideoInfo.xml to match the newest release of SkinHelper.

Installation
Location of skin files per OS...
Android - Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7
Linux - /home/yourusername/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7
Mac - /Users/yourusername/Library/Application Support/Kodi/
Windows - C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeonmq7

You can overwrite your existing xml files to install this, but it will overwrite any additional Mods you have installed that use the same files. This is a pretty big overhaul, so I would recommend making copies of your existing files before proceeding.

If you would rather use the xml files provided as a reference and copy and paste the Mods, you will find markers for all of them. They are listed in the files as...

<!--* HOLIDAY MOD *-->
<!--* STAR WARS MOD *-->
<!-- Custom Radio Buttons -->
<!--* MENU BAR SELECTOR *-->
<!-- Media Info Mod -->
<!--* MULTI MOD *-->
<!-- MODERN FONTSET -->
<!-- MODERN FONT -->
<!-- Poster Zoom -->

You must have the MQ Themes addon installed in order for the themes in the downloads to work.

I tested both downloads and everything seems to work just fine. Let me know if you run into any trouble.
Is there any other setup needed?
(2016-11-13, 04:28)latts9923 Wrote: so I would recommend making copies of your existing files before proceeding.

In addition to 1080i folder, which files you may want to back up, as I installed mod music - Mod - DialogAlbumInfo by JohnyBee
skin used : MQ7 Spin By Manfeed.
Thank you
hi wow many thanks for this multi mod , i have tried this twice but cannot get it to work , what i have done was to install kodi jarvis 16.1 on windows 10 from scratch installed aeon mq 7 wait for it to enable , then i install aeon mq 7 spin mod , then i copy your files from post 1 and over write the files in both aeon mq7 and spin , i install
the MQ Themes addon and it seems i keep getting things missing unsure why thanks for your help and advice

(2016-11-13, 08:11)Dhop84 Wrote: Is there any other setup needed?

The files in the download should be all you need to get this to work.
(2016-11-13, 10:45)gotham_x Wrote:
(2016-11-13, 04:28)latts9923 Wrote: so I would recommend making copies of your existing files before proceeding.

In addition to 1080i folder, which files you may want to back up, as I installed mod music - Mod - DialogAlbumInfo by JohnyBee
skin used : MQ7 Spin By Manfeed.
Thank you

If you use my files, you can follow Step 3 from the music mod and that should get you back where you were.
(2016-11-13, 13:14)flowerpot Wrote: hi wow many thanks for this multi mod , i have tried this twice but cannot get it to work , what i have done was to install kodi jarvis 16.1 on windows 10 from scratch installed aeon mq 7 wait for it to enable , then i install aeon mq 7 spin mod , then i copy your files from post 1 and over write the files in both aeon mq7 and spin , i install
the MQ Themes addon and it seems i keep getting things missing unsure why thanks for your help and advice

Hey flowerpot,

That's your language file missing entries. I'm using English US as my language in KODI. If you are using a different language, you can go to the bottom of my strings.po file and copy all the additions I made into yours.
Can you use the Modded Video Navigation & Dialog Info Window mod with this?
(2016-11-13, 16:02)Dhop84 Wrote: Can you use the Modded Video Navigation & Dialog Info Window mod with this?

You can use other mods but they will have to be merged if they use similar files.
OK cheers buddy [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sent from my D6603
(2016-11-13, 15:12)latts9923 Wrote:
(2016-11-13, 13:14)flowerpot Wrote: hi wow many thanks for this multi mod , i have tried this twice but cannot get it to work , what i have done was to install kodi jarvis 16.1 on windows 10 from scratch installed aeon mq 7 wait for it to enable , then i install aeon mq 7 spin mod , then i copy your files from post 1 and over write the files in both aeon mq7 and spin , i install

Hey flowerpot,

That's your language file missing entries. I'm using English US as my language in KODI. If you are using a different language, you can go to the bottom of my strings.po file and copy all the additions I made into yours.

hi many thanks for your reply kodi is set to default usa english , all i have done is to copy all files across to the skin and replaced but i still get missing files , i have just tried it again and after i replace the files the orange bar at the front of the skin disappears as well thanks
(2016-11-13, 16:16)flowerpot Wrote: hi many thanks for your reply kodi is set to default usa english , all i have done is to copy all files across to the skin and replaced but i still get missing files , i have just tried it again and after i replace the files the orange bar at the front of the skin disappears as well thanks

Hmm...OK, verify this for me. Is your language set to "English" or "English (US)"? By default KODI is set to "English", which uses the Great Britain file (resource.language.en_gb). If you scroll down you will see "English (US)" as one of the languages. If you choose that everything should work.
hi thanks for your reply , i have done a video please have a look to see what i am doing wrong i am installing from scratch thanks

Hey latts - Awesomeness as usual! Quick questio: do I install both to get it things to work?

Download links
Multi-Mod for MQ 7
Multi-Mod for MQ 7 Spin
hi i found out that the language has to be set to English (US) to see the other mods but now i have got to menu bar and still not orange bar at the front of the skin thanks

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin1