Skin MOD - Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
latts9923 Offline
Posting Freak
(2017-08-14 11:27)Yinchu Wrote:  Hey guys, i've got problems with the installation. There is an error message with "bad section" or something like that. I'm using a fire tv stick and pushed the .zip with adblink.
Could anybody help me please? I've got no idea how to copy and paste the zip files, because i don't know how to get into the right folder.

I use FTPDroid to start an FTP Server on the Fire TV Stick and then connect from my computer. Then you can navigate to Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/skin.aeonmq7 (or skin.aeonmq7.spin) and start copying the Multi-Mod files.

Kodi v17.3 “Krypton” (AEON MQ 7 Skin) running on Windows 10/Linux Mint 17.3/Amazon Fire TV/Amazon Fire TV Stick
Youtube Channel
find quote
NoS9 Offline
Hi,

Where is the folder where the themes are located? Is it possible to add more images in the Star Wars theme folder or other theme folders and be able to change the images in the movies or TV Shows menu sections?
find quote
latts9923 Offline
Posting Freak
Hello,

The themes are located in the "resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/resources" folder.

If you want to use multiple images for Movies, create a folder and add the images you want to use (I just create a folder named Movies inside the theme I'm using). Next, go to Settings>Customize Main Menu. Movies should be highlighted by default, so from the list on the right go down to "Change Backdrop - Multiple Images" and navigate to where you created the folder with the images you want to use. That should do it.

Kodi v17.3 “Krypton” (AEON MQ 7 Skin) running on Windows 10/Linux Mint 17.3/Amazon Fire TV/Amazon Fire TV Stick
Youtube Channel
find quote