• 21(current)
Mod Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin
Hello,

The themes are located in the "resource.images.skinthemes.aeonmq/resources" folder.

If you want to use multiple images for Movies, create a folder and add the images you want to use (I just create a folder named Movies inside the theme I'm using). Next, go to Settings>Customize Main Menu. Movies should be highlighted by default, so from the list on the right go down to "Change Backdrop - Multiple Images" and navigate to where you created the folder with the images you want to use. That should do it.
Hi there, how do i go about just installing posterzoom mod?
@MANswers

You can probably get the PosterZoom View by installing only the 01-28-17 update, but I wouldn't swear to it. You will be missing previous updates that may affect certain areas of the Skin.
can anyone help me? I have been trying for 6 hours to get this loaded. I even tried ARES Wizard with no louck because I seen a similar MQ6 I think version on there on a video but of course its no longer there. Then I did a fresh install and have managed aeon Nox 5 but I still cant get this download zip to install. I never had an issue before and i decided to leave Dabutcher 17 and come back to 16 and I wanted this MQ7 or MQ6 even because I want manfeeds animated lyrics but it wont take, keeps telling me it could not be installed. I am so aggravated right now. This should have taken me 10-30 minutes and I give up now its 6 hours and my Kodi is a mess with nothing I wanted. Is there a reason I cant get this download to install? I am on Jarvis and I am freshly installed. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you
@turfking8

The Multi-Mod can't be installed with KODI...it's a manual install.
I just came here to say thank you
I Love your mod
Greetings
Amjak
How do u get the "Restricted", PG rating etc logo as seen in the images. I dont see that in mine.
@Amjak

You're welcome. Thanks for the kind words!
@MANswers

That's the detailed MPAA icon.  You can enable that in the Top Menu.
(2018-08-19, 20:03)latts9923 Wrote: @MANswers

That's the detailed MPAA icon.  You can enable that in the Top Menu.
Thanks for your reply dear.
I have tried your suggestion, but here is what i am getting. As you can see in the below image screenshot, I have enabled the MPAA ICON to Detailed..

But I still see this blank area.

However If i change the MPAA Icon to regular, i get this..

What am i doing wrong.
@MANswers

This old version of the Multi-Mod supports Jarvis. Are you still using that version of KODI?
(2018-08-20, 03:48)latts9923 Wrote: @MANswers

This old version of the Multi-Mod supports Jarvis. Are you still using that version of KODI?
 Hi Latts, thanks for your response. I am on Krypton executable... but dont know why it shows jarvis on my mq7 now.... see below.

So can you  please help me.. pls tell me where can i download the right version of emerillis mod for Krypton, and the right version of your mod for Kyrpton.

I will ununstall and re-install kodi again.
@MANswers

You can download emiralles' MQ 7 Krypton mod here.

You can download the Krypton Multi-Mod here.

Let me know if you have any problems.
(2018-08-20, 14:44)latts9923 Wrote: @MANswers

You can download emiralles' MQ 7 Krypton mod here.

You can download the Krypton Multi-Mod here.

Let me know if you have any problems.
I have installed as you suggested, on Krypton, but still i dont see the detailed MPAA icon. I dont know why this is going on. I am also missing the studio icons, the studio icon sometimes shows up after a while.. but most times its not there.
mate, i have uninstalled the original mq7 theme, unistalled kodi, cleaned up the folders, and reinstalled kodi, installed emerilles version of mq7 and then copied over your files into the skin folder.. still i dont see the MPAA icons in detail. But if change it to regular, i can see.
U think its something relating to xbt file, I am using windows 10.
Not only i am missing detailed MPAA icon, but also the studio icons now.

• 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi-Mod installation for MQ 7 and MQ 7 Spin1