OSMC/Live TV/Guide (or Channel) X.Y numbers
Did a search but nothing obvious came up Sad(

This is about formatting (finally got RPI 3/OSMC/TVH/OTA up and running and doing very well, thank you and I'm liking very much what I'm seeing!!!! Smile

In Live TV/Guide (or TV Channels), my channels have the correct no. designation as for the major channel (SF Bay Area: 2, 3, 4, 5, etc.). How do I get the "minor" channels to show, as well, eg. 2.1, 2.2, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, etc. The xml file has it in there but it's not showing up in either TV Channels or Guide. I just get the main number (i.e. for channel "4", I only get a "4" for each channel). Didn't see anything obvious in any config file I've looked at. Did I miss something somewhere or is this config piece somewhere I haven't looked?? Or is this a DIY/manual kind of thing??

Thx and cheers....
I believe this is a skin issue. On Kodi 17, with Estuary, the guide only shows the major numbers. But, the channels listing shows both. (However, the Titan skin showed both major and minor on both the guide and the channels screen.)
OK. So at least I know it's not me...I'll just have to wait for OSMC/Kode 17 which doesn't seem too far off.

I wonder, tho, if there's a way to get the major/minor (or maybe just the minor no. and leave the major no. where it is) channel displayed directly in the same space/column where the station call letters are displayed (and maybe just make the Channel display area into a numerical order display). Altho, I expect that might mess up the exchange of info between the grabber and OSMC (think I remember reading something about how the station names have to be consistent with something else...like the downloaded data in the xml file or with the info in TVH EPG setup (can't really recall this exactly).

thx for the info...cheers....

(2016-11-16, 08:10)rpcameron Wrote: I believe this is a skin issue. On Kodi 17, with Estuary, the guide only shows the major numbers. But, the channels listing shows both. (However, the Titan skin showed both major and minor on both the guide and the channels screen.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSMC/Live TV/Guide (or Channel) X.Y numbers0