Music Artist pictures
Not mother language Smile

Ok will upload to somewhere or you can suggest somewhere.

And you need only music right?
Yes, I only need music. I tend to use Dropbox, but any piece of "cloud" will do, somewhere you can just share a link with me via PM. Although I don't see there should be anything private in muisc db, so post link here is OK too.

My explanations can be challenging even when it is your first language. Hang in there!

I am hoping I can see from the db where things have come from, but it is not a certainty.
Got your db @asiaminor
Have the sudden realisation that OE6.0.3 is Isengard, and v15 of Kodi does get in even more of a mess with collaborative ablums than Jarvis. So my first advice is to update to LibreElec https://libreelec.tv/downloads

In fact I would even suggest you try out v17 beta. My family are using LE7.90.007 very happily.
Install a fresj, add music source from scratch and see what happens. Smile
Smile Oh my god Smile

First of all let me check Openelec based on Jarvis Smile Because you know if I could not import database into Libre Elec, that will be a disaster for me.
Take a backup of your db, hey I have a backup of it already. Then have a go with LibreElec, it really is easy and they have a nice SD card tool, and describe how to update from OE. As you can tell I'm a great fan. Smile
Smile I tried to update My Rpi from OpenELEC 6.03 to Openelec 6.95.3. but my old Rpi is dead now. Although I checked my Raspberry version and confirm it is Raspberry 2 Model B (512 mb) and Openelec told that version is for Raspberry 2/3 that file has killed my old Rpi Smile

Now I should load LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.90.008 ALPHA from img file. Wish me luck Smile
I built LibreElec 7.90.008 but as I said all the data in Raspberry Pi has benn deleted. No problem for me, since I can import database into Librelec. But now I don't have John Cale problem Smile
I built LibreElec 7.90.008 but as I said all the data in Raspberry Pi has been deleted. No problem for me, since I can import database into Librelec. But now I don't have John Cale problem Smile
That's good news. Smile

Of course you will have lost your lastplayed and playcount data, but otherwise things will be better. Enjoy.
(2016-11-22, 09:16)DaveBlake Wrote: That's good news. Smile

Of course you will have lost your lastplayed and playcount data, but otherwise things will be better. Enjoy.

No problem and thank you Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Artist pictures0