Missing albums (lots). Not in library but do show in Music > Files
Everything was fine until I upgraded from Isengard to Jarvis. Lots of albums missing, and I find nothing in the logs.
I have upgraded to Jarvis and noticed right away that a lot of albums were missing, so I upgraded to Krypton and I'm still having the same problem.
I always start from scratch with a clean userdata. I always use the same artist as a reference, and it's always the same albums that are missing from version to version. I've check a few other artists and most of them have albums missings. I have consistent tags, everything is tagged the same. I don't know what to do.

They don't show in library, but I do see them when I go to Music > Files and browse from there.
Can you give specific details for one artist and the albums missing please.

What is your folder structure? Both generally and specifically for the example artist and missing albums.

By missing do you mean not listed for that artist when you click on them in the artists node, and have you tried looking in the albums node rather than just for that artist?

You say that you start from scratch, I assume that you add music source(s) and say yes to scan to library? Did you remove earlier versions of Kodi and all database files before installing, or install to a new location, or did you let Kodi update the library from earlier version?
Try manually hitting refresh on the album info screen, this will help if you are scraping data and the musicbrainz site had problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing albums (lots). Not in library but do show in Music > Files0