Studio Icon Requests
If there is any interest, this is a studio request thread, movie studio logos, TV channel logos.. etc..

The best way to help with your requests is when a movie starts and shows a logo for the studio that is missing from your collection, get a screen capture of it and post the screen cap here, I'll take it and and make a Kodi transparent logo for it. Ive already made a few hundred of these a few years back that are found in many skins now.

Post 5 at a time and I (or anyone else who wishes to help) will make them. Ultimately this will help Kodi Skinner's in the long run by helping fill out all missing studio icons.

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe studio logos should be 161 x 109

If there is any interest in this idea, post your requests.. I figure this is the one catagory missing from the requested artwork forum so made a topic for it. Anyone is free to fill requests! (And of course I will too)

All images posed in this thread are free for anyone to adjust, change, modify and re-post if you like.

Studio Logo Packs:
Studio Logos Set 1
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Recent TV channel logos I was missing and made or found or collected or renamed if same....(covering all basis for all future uploads lol)

ABC (AU)
ABC3
Freeform
MBS
SHOWCASE (AU)
showcase (ca)
STAN
The N

Logos are a mix of color and B&W
Studio Logos Set 1

On a side note as I have now close to 4000 movies.. many of which are missing studio logos, I will slowly start making all the logos I am missing as a way to help out...

Note that I use Madnox, and the studio icons that come with it as well as a huge studio icon addon (its in Aeon Nox forum, can't remember what its called) as my base.. I will add icons that are missing from this collection (hopefully no duplicates) I make color and B&W icons, myself I use color icons, so if I post a color icon, its simple to turn it to greyscale in any image editor
Logo's Made So Far:
I'm still running Jarvis and the 16.1 version of Madnox so it may be there for Krypton version but I don;'t show a Disney XD color studio icon. I have a bunch of cartoons for the kids and just noticed it doesn't show one.
(2016-11-21, 04:57)Temujin Wrote: I'm still running Jarvis and the 16.1 version of Madnox so it may be there for Krypton version but I don;'t show a Disney XD color studio icon. I have a bunch of cartoons for the kids and just noticed it doesn't show one.

I'm not sure either.. easier to just make it as that logo is easy to find:

Logo's Made So Far:
can you upload the new AMC Logo
http://www.amc.com/
http://www.underconsideration.com/brandn...detail.png
can you tell me how I can help you guys update the studio icons please let me know I will gladly help
@mystic84 sorry man, never got much posts in this thread so stopped checking it.. better late then never I guess so if you still need them:
New studio logos
Logo's Made So Far:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Studio Icon Requests0