4k Smart Playlists?
(2018-11-12, 16:09)docwra Wrote: I just created a path rule to look for the string "2160p" in the folder name.

Works perfectly Smile
 How does that work exactly - does it bring up all video files within any folders with "2160p" in the title name? I guess this requires renaming all 4k content but is a small price to pay.

Could you do this for files with "2160p" in the name also?

Thanks
OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
(2018-11-13, 15:21)smallclone Wrote:
(2018-11-12, 16:09)docwra Wrote: I just created a path rule to look for the string "2160p" in the folder name.

Works perfectly Smile
 How does that work exactly - does it bring up all video files within any folders with "2160p" in the title name? I guess this requires renaming all 4k content but is a small price to pay.

Could you do this for files with "2160p" in the name also?

Thanks    
Yes it just filters using the folder or filename.

As I download all my stuff, generally all my releases already have either 720p, 1080p or 2160p in the foldername and filename without any changes, so it "just works" Smile

EDIT: The other easy option is to use the same rule, but have a new source like c:\movies\4K\ and copy all your 2160p movies in there. Add it as a 2nd source and assign the type Movies for scanning.
Should work exactly the same way and you could copy all large movies with essentially one click. Its a bit more hacky, but it works with minimal effort.
i did the same thing use a path value Smile

put all 1080p content in say Blurays01 all 2160p content in 4KBlurays and voila
Works fine for me using 'Video resolution is greater than 1080' as the rule.
how can you do it on TV Series when 'video resolution' isn't an option..?
there is definitely something buggy in the current stable release (v17). I specified a smart playlist with video resolution greater that 1080.

What the log shows me is :
Code:
 select * from movie_view  WHERE ((movie_view.idFile IN (SELECT DISTINCT idFile FROM streamdetails WHERE iVideoWidth > 2147483647)))
(I have a setup mysql as db) If I modify the 1080 value it doesn't matter... also its weird that we filter the width here and not the common value height (1080, 720 and so on).
But even if I try to modify my playlist to 1920 it still shows me the 2147483647 from the query above. If i put in 5 as a resolution the query looks like this:
Code:
[select * from movie_view WHERE ((movie_view.idFile IN (SELECT DISTINCT idFile FROM streamdetails WHERE iVideoWidth > 720)))]

I see if I can make a test with the current RC...
But thinking about it makes sense at least for the iVideoWidth so you don't have to deal with aspect ratio sind the stream details specify the actual high of the file and not the resolution of the format.

Edit: I tried with the latest RC and it seems to be fixed in Leia

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
4k Smart Playlists?0