Kodi crashes constantly
Hi, I am so frustrated at the moment with Kodi, firstly because I love the interface and the skin I have at the moment (revolve), problem is it just seems to lock at certain times especially when idle, it may go back to my desktop screen but when it does crash you can still here the video playing but the screen freezes and I have to reboot my pc, I use windows 10 so not sure if that is part of the cause, can anybody help?
You need to get a debug log (wiki) of this happening and post it to pastebin or similar and then provide the link to it here.

It's unlikely anyone can help you without that debug log (wiki).
Learning Linux the hard way !!
This question looks like more of a skin support issue, than a windows o/s problem so I'll move this thread to the skin support forum for 'Revolve'.

[moved by PatK]
(2016-11-20, 18:04)PatK Wrote: This question looks like more of a skin support issue, than a windows o/s problem so I'll move this thread to the skin support forum for 'Revolve'.

[moved by PatK]

It's not skin related as I have used other skins but the same results!
It would help to know these things........

1) Specific OS
2) Kodi version
3) Who compiled the Kodi you're using
reference back to black_eagle's post debug log (wiki)
What handles your audio out? Is it through HDMI out? If so, try switching from automatic to software rendering. That was an issue with 15.1, I believe. I haven't run into it since.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi crashes constantly0