artist album
hi all....i am running jarvis on a windows 10 pc... using aeon mq7 i have just added my Michael Jackson discography to kodi and all went well.... i like to have my view on artist so i can click on a artist and then see all that artists albums...now the problem i got is i have just added my Now That's What I Call Music! Millennium Series to kodi and set it to various artist then, the now albums... but on... now 1981 i have Michael Jackson song (ben) so now when i go into artist Michael Jackson and look at his albums i have the now 1981 album with cover.... with just that song....is there a way i can keep this separate from Michael Jackson albums and just keep it with the now albums....
if anyone could help that would be great
many thanks.... daz
I have a fix that will solve exactly this issue currently waiting for approveal. All being well the answer will them be to use Krypton Smile
thats fantastic...thank you for going out your way to help
(2016-11-22, 20:30)DaveBlake Wrote: I have a fix that will solve exactly this issue currently waiting for approveal. All being well the answer will them be to use Krypton Smile
Thanks in advance Dave. I haven't added my music yet, I'm still reorganising it, but this would have caused a headache for me once I was done

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
artist album0