Importing Aeon Nox custom settings into Aeon Nox Silvo
How can I transfer my custom settings from Aeon Nox to Aeon Nox Silvo? I understand I may still need to do some modifications. I just don't want to start from scratch recreating everything in Silvo. I wanted to upload a screen shot but I don't have the option of doing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
You can try copy your settings.xml file from userdata\addon_data\skin.aeon.nox.5 to userdata\addon_data\skin.aeon.nox.silvo
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2016-11-24, 16:44)mikebzh44 Wrote: You can try copy your settings.xml file from userdata\addon_data\skin.aeon.nox.5 to userdata\addon_data\skin.aeon.nox.silvo

That won't work because they are two different products even though the menus look similar the programming isn't.
I spoke to the developer Silvo and ran the idea by him to make a setting import export tool and he thought it was a good idea but don't think he ever did it.
Also there are differences like Silvo limits the number of menus unlike Aeon Nox Redux which is my fav. I wish either the original developer of Aeon Nox BigNoid re-does the skin to work with newer versions of kodi and so it can be installed easily from within Kodi or Silvo makes a version which has unlimited menu ability and can import menus from Aeon Nox Redux then I may be convinced to make the switch.
~ Creator of none, hacker of some, jack of all traits, master of some...
~ YIRMASTER ~
Domaineer, Coldfusion Dev, Kodi customizer, Hedonist
(2019-08-10, 18:47)YIRMASTER Wrote: That won't work because they are two different products even though the menus look similar the programming isn't.
I spoke to the developer Silvo and ran the idea by him to make a setting import export tool and he thought it was a good idea but don't think he ever did it.
Also there are differences like Silvo limits the number of menus unlike Aeon Nox Redux which is my fav. I wish either the original developer of Aeon Nox BigNoid re-does the skin to work with newer versions of kodi and so it can be installed easily from within Kodi or Silvo makes a version which has unlimited menu ability and can import menus from Aeon Nox Redux then I may be convinced to make the switch.

Like I said in the other thread that conversation never happened and you got things backwards here.

Aeon Nox 5 has limited menu items of 19 but Aeon Nox SiLVO has no limit. You literally could have 1,000 Menu Items if Kodi would run with that many...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Importing Aeon Nox custom settings into Aeon Nox Silvo0