Cannot access British TV with Smart DNS or VPN
Please help. I'm at my wit's end here, and ready to return my Fire Stick because it's not working for what I intended it for.

I downloaded kodi, installed the itv, BBC add-ons, tried accessing after setting my router to my smart DNS settings, and it didn't work. So I bought a VPN (IPVanish), followed instructions on how to install that app, etc., tried setting my location to both US and U.K., nothing works. I get this error every time:

22:29:15 T:18446744072540056184 WARNING: static XFILE::IFile* XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader(constCURL&) unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.itv/url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.itv.com%2Fhub%2Fall-star-family-fortunes%2F35482&mode=

(the numbers and shows are different, but same error log). Can someone tell me if maybe this just isn't feasible? I'm able to watch British tv on my computer and iPad just fine, but I wanted to be able to watch it on my tv too. I'm new to all of this, streaming sticks, Kodi, etc. so please have mercy on me Smile I appreciate any advice I can get.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot access British TV with Smart DNS or VPN0