Release Monstr Weather Icons resource addon
FYI, here's a new image resource pack of weather icons if you want to use it. The icons are from iconmonstr.com and match the icon style used in the Mimic skin. I looked into the procedures for submitting a PR to the Kodi repo, but the barrier to entry is just too high (or I'm not smart enough). Smile May take another look at it later, for now you can manually download and install from github.

https://github.com/braz96/resource.image...ons.monstr

i could add it to the repo if you'd like to ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2016-11-27, 00:06)ronie Wrote: i could add it to the repo if you'd like to ;-)
I was hoping you'd see this. Wink

Please do, let me know if there's anything I need to change on my end first. Thanks Ronie!
done! no changes needed, all good.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hello,

I have a general question regarding weather icons.
I have installed one or two of the packs from the official Kodi repo, but I cannot find where to make a given icon pack "active".
Whether there is a setting or something else, I haven't found the solution in Kodi or any forums that I've searched.

Please help me with this seemingly simple issue.

Doug
(2016-12-04, 00:35)grossdm Wrote: Hello,

I have installed one or two of the packs from the official Kodi repo, but I cannot find where to make a given icon pack "active".
Whether there is a setting or something else, I haven't found the solution in Kodi or any forums that I've searched.

Doug
That's going to depend on the skin. In Mimic, there are buttons in the weather window's side menu to select and/or download the weather icons and weather fanart packs.
Lightbulb 
(2016-12-04, 05:27)braz Wrote:
(2016-12-04, 00:35)grossdm Wrote: Hello,

Doug
That's going to depend on the skin. In Mimic, there are buttons in the weather window's side menu to select and/or download the weather icons and weather fanart packs.

Let's say that I'm using an exotic skin, like Confluence. Big Grin

Does it allow the use of weather icons (or fanart)?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Monstr Weather Icons resource addon0