I need help with XBMC and UART
Video 
Hello everyone, I ask you for help, I am new to this from the Raspberry, I am working on a project of a circuit which sends a numerical data from a PIC, the circuit works perfectly because there are several PICs in communication working so far, I have a Raspberry PI3 in Which must receive the data, and depending on the data it receives, it should play a specific video, a playlist or the contents of a folder, the TX of the Raspberry is connected to the RX of the PIC, the RX of the Raspberry to PIC TX and GND as common, the UART is working at 3.3 volts.

In the Raspberry I have OpenELEC installed, inside I have folders with the videos that I have to play in the Kodi playlist, for example: "\storage\.kodi\userdata\playlists\video\Intro\INTRO.mp4"

I have access to Raspberry via SSH, and to MircroSD via a laptop with Ubuntu installed, logging in as Root, in case I need to modify any files on the Kodi system.

I have no idea how to do this, the data are numeric and go from 1 to 255, I tried playing videos from SSH terminal with a Python file and I do not find mode, try to launch a Python file to see if I read the data I received of the PIC and I could not run it from the terminal, it marks me as unidentified XBMC, try something more basic like turning off the Raspberry by means of a button, a tutorial I found online, and I do not get any files * .py, I do not know if I am declaring bad or there is any specific place or way of putting them, I have left them in the folder of "addons" of Kodi.

Help please and thank you all.
English only please.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I need help with XBMC and UART0