• 7(current)
IGR - in game reset (in XBMC, like EvoX?)
^^ Bout time someont said that.
I have been searching for a while now, but haven't come across a solution. I have XBMC as a dashboard (it launch directly to XBMC when I select the Evo7 bios and I'm using Xenium Ice). When in XBMC I would select a game, but everytime I want to play something else, I have to turn off the console and turn it on again. This is very inconvenient so the question is if its possible to have IGR with XBMC as the dashboard. Thanks in advance.
Use a bios that has IGR.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Don't mean to be rude, but I am using a bios that has IGR. I am using EvoxM7, which has IGR, but when you use XBMC as a dashboard, it doesn't work. Do I have to edit the exox ini or is it in XBMC? Thanks for the reply.
Don't mean to be rude back, but if your bios has IGR, then you should be able to do IGR from anywhere. Has nothing to do with XBMC.

So, if IGR is not working when running XBMC as dash, then your bios does not have it and it was only availabe when you were using evox as your dash.

TS
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I see what you mean. I will look at the ini file of evox and see if I can change some settings. Also, do you have any recommendations for which bios that does have the IGR with XBMC as the dash. Thanks in advance and I really appreciate your help.
I figured it out. I just need to edit my bios to launch XBMC first - hence the dashboard- then I can use IGR anywhere like you said. Thanks for your help!
I've been using XBMC as a dashboard for a really long time, but IGR stopped working for me when I changed from an old 1.0 xbox to a 1.3 version. I too use a Xenium ICE and have an m7 bios which is edited with EvoTool to enable IGR. Still no luck. Alacardus, do you know what version xbox you have ?
hey sm, my xbox v is 1.5...its been working ok now..do you have the latest evom7 bios? maybe that will fix your problem?
I just didn't realized that the IGR was built into the biosRolleyes learned something and now working so win win Smile
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IGR - in game reset (in XBMC, like EvoX?)0