• 150(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
I read finally netflix works in our Pis, I updated to 07/03, installed addon (0.11.14), installed libwidevinecdm.so library, reactivated my netflix account and tried it.
I can not make it work... I can enter most of directories (some of them give me error) and browse shows and chapters but when I tried to play any file I can see play icon and title in top right corner but nothing happens. If I open up kore app it says I am playing the file,showing the title and duration, also timeline is moving but in my tv I just have kodi...

What am I doing wrong?

http://sprunge.us/DAaL
(2017-07-04, 00:12)bite_your_idols Wrote: I read finally netflix works in our Pis, I updated to 07/03, installed addon (0.11.14), installed libwidevinecdm.so library, reactivated my netflix account and tried it.
I can not make it work... I can enter most of directories (some of them give me error) and browse shows and chapters but when I tried to play any file I can see play icon and title in top right corner but nothing happens. If I open up kore app it says I am playing the file,showing the title and duration, also timeline is moving but in my tv I just have kodi...

What am I doing wrong?

Can you provide a debug log (wiki) as there's nothing in your log above that shows any Netflix related activity.

I would suggest deleting any existing Netflix addon settings (rm -fr /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.netflix/), rebooting, then entering your Netflix username/password again.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Lightbulb 
Hello there,

is the the RemotePi working with the latest build. I think LIRC must be work.
Sorry for my bad english.

THX Cosmicbase
(2017-07-04, 00:20)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-07-04, 00:12)bite_your_idols Wrote: I read finally netflix works in our Pis, I updated to 07/03, installed addon (0.11.14), installed libwidevinecdm.so library, reactivated my netflix account and tried it.

What am I doing wrong?

Can you provide a debug log (wiki) as there's nothing in your log above that shows any Netflix related activity.

I would suggest deleting any existing Netflix addon settings (rm -fr /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.netflix/), rebooting, then entering your Netflix username/password again.

You're right, here it is: http://paste.ubuntu.com/25016473/

I tried deleting both netflix and inputstream addon setteings and after reboot it still the same...

The strange thing is that kore is thinking I am playing the file and if I press back until home screen and then back again I get a black screen without audio then I press back again and I come back to home screen.
Here there are a couple of screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/pD5Ge
(2017-07-04, 08:12)Cosmicbase Wrote: is the the RemotePi working with the latest build. I think LIRC must be work.

More details please. What does not work, how does your setup look like (hardware, software, config), what's the first build when it stopped working?

so long,

Hias
(2017-07-04, 08:47)HiassofT Wrote:
(2017-07-04, 08:12)Cosmicbase Wrote: is the the RemotePi working with the latest build. I think LIRC must be work.

More details please. What does not work, how does your setup look like (hardware, software, config), what's the first build when it stopped working?

so long,

Hias

Hello Hias,

at the moment I use RaspberryPi 3B with Libreelec 8.02 and Hyperion. The RemotePi I ordered at the manufacturer and wait. Comes from Thailand. msldigital write, support for Libreelec 8 is guaranteed.

My question would be: generally supports Libreelec 9 the RemotePi?

The Libreelec 8 works, the manufacturer guarantees.
OpenElec and LibreELEC (tested with OpenElec 4 to 7.0.1 and LibreELEC up to 8.0.0)

I want to change from LE 8 to LE9.

I know. Openelec stoppt the support for LIRC since OE 7.

If you want to speak with me in German or write can send me a PN.

Greeting Cosmicbase
(2017-07-04, 08:32)bite_your_idols Wrote: You're right, here it is: http://paste.ubuntu.com/25016473/

Looks like you have omxplayer enabled and mmal disabled. That is not the default (or recommended) settings.
Make sure MMAL is enabled and omxplayer are disabled (as is the default on Pi2/Pi3).
(2017-07-04, 10:11)Cosmicbase Wrote: at the moment I use RaspberryPi 3B with Libreelec 8.02 and Hyperion. The RemotePi I ordered at the manufacturer and wait. Comes from Thailand. msldigital write, support for Libreelec 8 is guaranteed.

Short answer: yes.

I don't know this board but if it works with LE8 it should also work with LE9 (and probably also OpenELEC 8).

In general, nowadays you don't need (userspace) lircd in most cases. The newer remote control drivers from the rc subsystem (like gpio-ir-recv) can use in-kernel decoding. lirc-rpi will eventually disappear (there are reports that it no longer compiles with bleeding edge kernels). If you have an odd remote, using a proprietary protocol that's not supported by the kernel, you can still use lircd to decode that, the newer drivers still support that. In LE we have no plans to drop lircd, but we advise you to use the newer method (with in-kernel decoding) if possible.

so long,

Hias
I get all the lists of shows and seasons etc in netflix but when i go to play the play icon shows top right for a brief moment and just vanishes and then nothing.
(2017-07-04, 13:26)HiassofT Wrote:
(2017-07-04, 10:11)Cosmicbase Wrote: at the moment I use RaspberryPi 3B with Libreelec 8.02 and Hyperion. The RemotePi I ordered at the manufacturer and wait. Comes from Thailand. msldigital write, support for Libreelec 8 is guaranteed.

Short answer: yes.

I don't know this board but if it works with LE8 it should also work with LE9 (and probably also OpenELEC 8).

In general, nowadays you don't need (userspace) lircd in most cases. The newer remote control drivers from the rc subsystem (like gpio-ir-recv) can use in-kernel decoding. lirc-rpi will eventually disappear (there are reports that it no longer compiles with bleeding edge kernels). If you have an odd remote, using a proprietary protocol that's not supported by the kernel, you can still use lircd to decode that, the newer drivers still support that. In LE we have no plans to drop lircd, but we advise you to use the newer method (with in-kernel decoding) if possible.

so long,

Hias

Thank you for your answer. Then I am reassured. There is no other way to turn raspberry on and off. I only notice the RemotePi. Do you still have a solution?
(2017-07-04, 14:05)SharpCoder Wrote: I get all the lists of shows and seasons etc in netflix but when i go to play the play icon shows top right for a brief moment and just vanishes and then nothing.
you need to install widevine. Check the first post of this thread for a howto
(2017-07-04, 12:40)popcornmix Wrote:
(2017-07-04, 08:32)bite_your_idols Wrote: You're right, here it is: http://paste.ubuntu.com/25016473/

Looks like you have omxplayer enabled and mmal disabled. That is the default (or recommended) settings.
Make sure MMAL is enabled and omxplayer are disabled (as is the default on Pi2/Pi3).

Using that setting it seems that it works!! thanks!
but now I have to deal with Hyperion... Since LE8 it is awful and without omxplayer it is useless...
(2017-07-04, 14:44)da-anda Wrote:
(2017-07-04, 14:05)SharpCoder Wrote: I get all the lists of shows and seasons etc in netflix but when i go to play the play icon shows top right for a brief moment and just vanishes and then nothing.
you need to install widevine. Check the first post of this thread for a howto

Nod I have already using..

PHP Code:
curl -Ls http://nmacleod.com/public/libreelec/getwidevine.sh -o /tmp/getwidevine.sh && sh /tmp/getwidevine.sh 

still same....unless i'm missing something?
(2017-07-04, 17:01)SharpCoder Wrote: still same....unless i'm missing something?

A debug log (wiki) ?
(2017-07-04, 17:10)popcornmix Wrote:
(2017-07-04, 17:01)SharpCoder Wrote: still same....unless i'm missing something?

A debug log (wiki) ?

I used ..

PHP Code:
rm ~/.kodi/cdm/libwidevinecdm.so
curl 
-Ls http://nmacleod.com/public/libreelec/getwidevine.sh | bash 

&

PHP Code:
rm ~/.kodi/cdm/libssd_wv.so
ln 
-~/.kodi/addons/inputstream.adaptive/lib/libssd_wv.so ~/.kodi/cdm

..and now it's not crashing or giving errors but the streams seems to stuttering or stopping after about 1 or 2 min playback, using the tracker and making a jump makes it buffer again and play but dies again. I thought maybe it was a connection issue, but i'm on a fiber connection and netflix via webpage or app plays in full 1080 or 4k, without issue.

Anybody else experiencing this?

perhaps it's a netflix plugin issue or just teething problems.
  • 150(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24