• 302(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
Oh, ty I got it.

I forgot about time zones haha (on my country was 17 when u released, sry xD)

Aah, I forgot to mention ..

In 1080p movies I'm witnessing some audio suttering (and some times video suttering).
I was getting the movie from internet, but the buffer isn't the problem, since the movie download was almost completed (in all cases).

I start running the movie, everything works perfectly until some time the video still running and the audio stop for a seconds and just start running again, with no delays (like the movie was muted for some seconds, 3~6s).
In some cases I see the video just freezing and the audio running in background for few seconds like 3~5s and starts running back again.

Oh, another problem ...
I'm using PVR addon, IPTV Simple Client (wich is the native one on kodi, right ?).

But, when I put some HD or FHD channel, my rpi3 just freeze, when he freezes I need power him off (cut energy) and connect back on the energy.

The error about HD or FHD channel I have the Error log line, cuz I saved on this day.
Quote:ERROR: ffmpeg[53EF9380]: [hevc_rpi] Could not find ref with POC 58

I can't upload the log file rn, but when I'll back to my house I'll.

Thanks in advance !
Hey, great job on HEVC software implementation. Looks really good on slightly overclocked Pi3 at 1080p.

Quick question regarding this. Is there any specific reason why some newer files don't play at all?
I get black screen and Pi reboots after a while. The same file plays fine on Kodi PC version.

Kodi log http://ix.io/M2v
Kodi crash log http://ix.io/M2E
I've uploaded a reduced version of my test DVD ISO (as mentioned in the x86_64 test thread):

http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/other/HITCH..._REDUX.ISO (1.1GB)

This includes the two menus, plus 3 small videos that are playable (tested with VLC on Windows, and LE9 on Skylake NUC with VAAPI):

Video #1: (Menu 1, The Inner Planets) -> Behind the Scenes
Video #2: (Menu 2, The Outer Planets) -> Pebble Mill at One
Video #3: (Menu 2, The Outer Planets) -> Deleted scene from Episode 2

All other items will be unplayable.

Kodi problems with this ISO:

RPi2 (on RPi3) with LibreELEC 9.0/Kodi 18 since #0613+ (no navigation/playback issues with #0612) up to and including #0126:

1. Menu 2 navigation:
OMX disabled, MMAL enabled: menu 2 cannot be navigated - the menu selection (blue arrow) doesn't update/appear. Select items blind.
OMX disabled, MMAL disabled: menu 2 CAN be navigated correctly

2. Playback video #1/#2/#3:
OMX disabled, MMAL enabled: black screen with audio (audio is interrupted every few seconds, GUI seek bar appears)
OMX disabled, MMAL disabled: video plays normally, all OK

RPi2 (on RPi3) with LibreELEC 9.0/Kodi 18 since #0127 (MMAL disabled: video no longer works):

3. Playback video #1/#2/#3:
OMX disabled, MMAL enabled: black screen with audio (audio is interrupted every few seconds, GUI seek bar appears)
OMX disabled, MMAL disabled: black screen with audio, frequent buffering

#0127 introduced MALLOC_MMAP_THRESHOLD_=8192 for RPi however I've disabled this change and it has no effect. More likely it's one or both of:
(2018-01-28, 06:13)Milhouse Wrote:
  1. XBMC:
    • VideoPlayer: rewrite yuv to rgb conversion for OpenGL (PR:13428, 8 commits, 50 files changed)
    • [GLES] VideoShader cleanup (PR:13416, 5 commits, 40 files changed)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi milhouse,

I'm doing some automations with ansible & libreelec (with your version) :-)
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...id=2675002

In ansible there is a module to manipulate xml files:
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/2.4/xml_module.html

It is posible to add to your build the packag lxml >= 2.3.0?
(2018-02-05, 14:00)Milhouse Wrote:
(2018-02-05, 12:38)Solo0815 Wrote: since 0202 (or around) the addon libretro-compatibility can't be enabled.
Yes, the binary API was bumped in #0203 ("Games: Keyboard remapping support", PR13374).
(2018-02-05, 12:38)Solo0815 Wrote: Please update also Libreelec->packages/emulation with the missing emulators from Kodi-game->binary-addons
There are some emulators missing, e.g. vice, uae, uae4arm. They are in Kodi-repo, but not in LE
Don't know, if you, Milhouse can do this, but you surely know, who can do it Wink
Thx
*bump*
garbear merged all his open PRs for RP
Please update libretro-compatibility and the above mentioned packages
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2018-01-28, 06:13)Milhouse Wrote:  
  1. XBMC:
    • VideoPlayer: rewrite yuv to rgb conversion for OpenGL (PR:13428, 8 commits, 50 files changed)
    • [GLES] VideoShader cleanup (PR:13416, 5 commits, 40 files changed)

I have some BDs are broken too since those OpenGL/GLES changes (black screen when trying to play the movie).
(2018-02-18, 20:33)CygnusHyoga Wrote: It is posible to add to your build the packag lxml >= 2.3.0?

Not something I have any plans to add. You should post a request on the LibreELEC forum with more justification why lxml should be part of LibreELEC core. Or submit a PR yourself. Or use an alternative xml library that already has Kodi/Python/addon support (I believe there's at least 2 or 3)?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Thanks for the reply. Does anyone know which version of LibreElec plays 3d iso files without issues?

Thanks
Quote:
Quote:(1 hour ago)CygnusHyoga Wrote: It is posible to add to your build the packag lxml >= 2.3.0?

Not something I have any plans to add. You should post a request on the LibreELEC forum with more justification why lxml should be part of LibreELEC core. Or submit a PR yourself. Or use an alternative xml library that already has Kodi/Python/addon support (I believe there's at least 2 or 3)?

Thanks milhouse for the response. I'll be open a request in the LE forum with a proper justification.

I'm using the alternative xmlstarlet with LE & ansible, but with the ansible module it's simplify a lot of work.

Thanks again!
Hi,

after updating to the newest release my cumstom ir-rmote doesn`t work.
Found out that there is no option in services to disable lirc.

if i execute

ir-keytable -p rc-5

then my remote works as before.
Hi there,

I am experiencing some weird sound issue recently (can't tell with which version it started).
When playing videos with a 5.1 audio, the sound is really weird, hard to understand, lots of crackling, like an overmodulated microphone.

I have a RPI2 connected right to a TV, hence only Stereo output via HDMI. As soon as I switch to a Stereo audio stream, the problem is gone and the audio is fine again.

Does anyone have this issue as well? Could it be an configuration I messed up?
(2018-02-18, 22:56)maral Wrote: after updating to the newest release my cumstom ir-rmote doesn`t work.
Found out that there is no option in services to disable lirc.

if i execute

ir-keytable -p rc-5

then my remote works as before.
Check if you have a /storage/.config/lircd.conf file and if yes remove or rename it.

Since build #0126 lirc will only be started if the file is present.

so long,

Hias
thank you,

Martin
(2018-02-18, 21:29)nick w Wrote: Thanks for the reply. Does anyone know which version of LibreElec plays 3d iso files without issues?

Thanks
 I tested current release this morning on few 3D ISO files without problems.
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0218: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

SHA256 Checksum: 3adc564559d34484fd5067fff1a7ab5a82903659bdd8ded3ea8b7197d63ca79a (RPi)
SHA256 Checksum: 6cad1a36c531f2030a9f4738389a33d7a0cdf315441ebf3a744e949c1c57ce53 (RPi2)

text:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.14.18 #1 Sun Feb 18 21:05:33 GMT 2018 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Feb 9 2018 14:27:54
Copyright © 2012 Broadcom
version b54484abff4ad7d7bdda6e6387737e29b33f18ee (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20180218210350-#0218-gf24c0f2 [Build #0218]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:f5871d9). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (f24c0f2, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (0b52591, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Minors
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • projects/Amlogic: update.sh fix and cleanup (PR:2502, 3 commits, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [cleanup] minimize system.h (PR:13556, 4 commits, 8 files changed)
    • paplayer (vp): fix out-of-bounds error in audiocodec passthrough (PR:13557, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • OpenGL: fix NaN in shaders (PR:13559, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
  3. newclock5:
    • Commits no longer in build:
      • paplayer (vp): fix out-of-bounds error in audiocodec passthrough (83ae5402)
      • fixup: MVC: remove SAFE_DELETE (fb2c9271)
  4. kernel 4.14.y:
    • New commits in this build:
      • Generic Rotary Encoder overlay for multiple instances (#2388) (999f9524)
      • Add support for SuperAudioBoard sound card (#2386) (d4ccbc56)
  • 302(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24