• 51(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-02-01, 00:48)MONSTA Wrote:
(2017-01-31, 23:21)popcornmix Wrote: with this logging level:
Code:
logging_level=0x230000

http://sprunge.us/ZcJT

Is this the working log? Can you also post a non-working log?
(2017-02-01, 11:05)Ognian Wrote: @Milhouse is the server down again?
Yes I'm afraid it is. This time it's planned maintenance (although at very short notice) while we add more storage. It was only meant to take an hour or so but is taking a little longer. Hopefully will be back soon!
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-02-01, 12:25)Doktor-X Wrote: hi milhouse how can i stop this builds of using inputstream.rtmp and use librtmp insted

librtmp is up and running but
Code:
LibreELEC:~ # find / | grep librtmp.so.1
/storage/lib/librtmp.so.1
/var/tmp/libhack/3rdparty/librtmp.so.1

That hack no longer works now that Kodi 17+ only supports rtmp via inputstream.rtmp.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hello!
is there any way to revert to the "old" confluence skin?

I reinstalled it , but everytime is automatically disabled on the startup due to incompatibilities

The current skin looks great but I am having troubles loading the PVR channels on the TV screen

thanks!
Server is now back online.
(2017-02-01, 15:52)popcornmix Wrote: Can you also post a non-working log?
No. With "cleanup 13" I wasn't able to reproduce the issue.
(2017-02-01, 16:58)MONSTA Wrote:
(2017-02-01, 15:52)popcornmix Wrote: Can you also post a non-working log?
No. With "cleanup 13" I wasn't able to reproduce the issue.

Okay, we can see button presses in the log. So was the issue that CEC didn't connect automatically and you had to enable it in TV menu then it started working?
(2017-02-01, 16:34)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-02-01, 12:25)Doktor-X Wrote: hi milhouse how can i stop this builds of using inputstream.rtmp and use librtmp insted

librtmp is up and running but
Code:
LibreELEC:~ # find / | grep librtmp.so.1
/storage/lib/librtmp.so.1
/var/tmp/libhack/3rdparty/librtmp.so.1

That hack no longer works now that Kodi 17+ only supports rtmp via inputstream.rtmp.

So what i need to wait until inputstream.rtmp is fixed
(2017-02-01, 17:57)Doktor-X Wrote: So what i need to wait until inputstream.rtmp is fixed

I don't imagine it will be fixed without a bug report.
From log I see rtmp://edge71.stream.highwebmedia.com/live-edge fails to open. It fails with vlc too.
Are you sure the stream is currently valid?
Sorry again
I am continuing to have the problem: using iptv simple client, the channels are not loading in the estuary skin.

Any idea how to go back to confluence and avoid its automatic removal / error on startup?
(2017-02-01, 17:05)popcornmix Wrote: So was the issue that CEC didn't connect automatically and you had to enable it in TV menu then it started working?

Cec connects automatically. But for using it i must choose item in TV submenu (called "Kodi") to activate navigation. It has always been so with this TV. The issue was that this item (called "Kodi") disappeared from the submenu. So i couldn't choose and use it. With "cleanup 13" this issue is gone. The item does not disappears.
But if you are able to do cec will work without enter to submenu, it would be great Smile
(2017-02-01, 18:30)MONSTA Wrote: Cec connects automatically. But for using it i must choose item in TV submenu (called "Kodi") to activate navigation. It has always been so with this TV. The issue was that this item (called "Kodi") disappeared from the submenu. So i couldn't choose and use it. With "cleanup 13" this issue is gone. The item does not disappears.
But if you are able to do cec will work without enter to submenu, it would be great Smile

If it has always been this way, then it is probably just how the TV works and there's nothing that can be done from the Pi end.
My Panasonic remembers the connection and I don't have to enable CEC on the TV when either powering off/on the Pi or the TV.

But I'd like to know exactly what the problem was with the last log you posted.
It contains buttons pressed and released messages from the TV. Was the remote working when you captured the last log?
(2017-02-01, 18:46)popcornmix Wrote: My Panasonic remembers the connection and I don't have to enable CEC on the TV when either powering off/on the Pi or the TV
I know. I have old panny plasma. Cec works immediately. Also with new Philips.
With "problematic TV" LE reports me "pulse-cec adapter connected TV" also from the start, without entering to submenu.
Quote:Was the remote working when you captured the last log?
Yes, fully activated buttons.
If you need with non-activated - http://sprunge.us/fcKU
Does no one but me has the problem with CEC which I described a few posts ago? Are all of those, who report, they had to select kodi once and now everything is fine, sure, CEC will STAY connected/working when you turned off your TV and then power it on again? I am asking because if now many of you report in this thread CEC to be working okay just right after you selected "kodi" from your TV's menu without testing what happens after you turn off your TV, this wouldn't help much addressing the issue.

Please don't get me wrong, I am really happy if everything works out of the box for you Smile

Just wondering because I think my setup (libreelec -> Denon AVR -> recent Samsung Smart TV) to be very common and therefor cannot believe there would be so few people with similar problems than me.
(2017-02-01, 20:35)MMXT Wrote: Does no one but me has the problem with CEC which I described a few posts ago? Are all of those, who report, they had to select kodi once and now everything is fine, sure, CEC will STAY connected/working when you turned off your TV and then power it on again? I am asking because if now many of you report in this thread CEC to be working okay just right after you selected "kodi" from your TV's menu without testing what happens after you turn off your TV, this wouldn't help much addressing the issue.

Please don't get me wrong, I am really happy if everything works out of the box for you Smile

Just wondering because I think my setup (libreelec -> Denon AVR -> recent Samsung Smart TV) to be very common and therefor cannot believe there would be so few people with similar problems than me.

When I turn off the TV for 12 hours or unplug it, the CEC connection is lost until I restart Kodi using my USB keyboard. One restart does not fix it. Each morning it is freshly broken, as you describe. Loading the REVERT13 firmware seems to be a permanent, inconvenient, fix.

Did I describe it better this time?
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24