• 7(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
(2016-12-10, 13:18)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-12-10, 10:41)Sinisan Wrote: I don't know if you want me to do a debug log or something ?

Thank you for all the job.

Identifying the first build when the problem started would help the most.

A sample file that shows the problem would also be useful.
E.g. cut a couple of minutes sample and upload to a hosting site like google drive or dropbox.
I try watch tv channels with iptv backend, works fine about 30 seconds and then every channels stops. Works fine with latest stable build but not with this one. There is my log: http://pastebin.com/yNHbKrg4
(2016-12-10, 14:17)Jezze Wrote: I try watch tv channels with iptv backend, works fine about 30 seconds and then every channels stops. Works fine with latest stable build but not with this one. There is my log: http://pastebin.com/yNHbKrg4

By latest stable to you mean Jarvis or Krypton?
Has this worked on a previous Milhouse build?
(2016-12-10, 14:32)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-12-10, 14:17)Jezze Wrote: I try watch tv channels with iptv backend, works fine about 30 seconds and then every channels stops. Works fine with latest stable build but not with this one. There is my log: http://pastebin.com/yNHbKrg4

By latest stable to you mean Jarvis or Krypton?
Has this worked on a previous Milhouse build?

Works fine with Jarvis, never been worked with Milhouse build.
I dont think Storage is listed as a source, can't remember when this change was added but probably only to LE8. You might want to use ssh (or some ssh based tool, eg winsftp).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi there

I've got a problem with inputstream.adaptive and the addon DAZN.
In the latest LibreElec 7.90.009 everything works fine. After updating to the latest version of Milhouse the stream loads, I get the loading circle, I see the play icon on top right for about one second and it stops..

Debug log: http://sprunge.us/PaXP

I first thougt it is an addon problem and rechecked on LibreElec 7.90.009 where it's still working.

Inputstream.adaptive version 1.0.4 from Kodinerds
DAZN version 0.60

Hope you can help me somehow.

Thank you
@Milhouse: Does your LE testbuilds support for mouse extra buttons ?
Hello again,
i've noticed that on MTV.de addon 50% of the playing files do not have sound---always i've to reset audio on my hdmi-switch.
On Playing music or dvd there's no problem, also dts files play perfect.

Yes...mouse...hmmm...crazy, a list of 40 files...im always scoll down and up....terrible.
@ TVPL:

look alwas so:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8uBPQjRHvM

:-(
(2016-12-10, 13:50)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-12-10, 13:18)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-12-10, 10:41)Sinisan Wrote: I don't know if you want me to do a debug log or something ?

Thank you for all the job.

Identifying the first build when the problem started would help the most.

A sample file that shows the problem would also be useful.
E.g. cut a couple of minutes sample and upload to a hosting site like google drive or dropbox.

Hello Smile

Thank you for your help.

@popcornmix : Here is a sample I've made as short as possible (it contains the "problem") : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6548...sample.mkv
and annoter one a bit longer, to let you change parameters without always having to pause : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6548...sample.mkv

The movie contains two audio tracks (ENG, FRE) and two subtitles (ENG, FRE). Try to activate subtitle, then switch it off : they're still there.

And, always, subtitles are displayed twice, on center of the right side and on center of the left side.

@Milhouse : if I copy an older build in the "update folder", will it be ok without breaking everything (at least if I stay in the same db version) ? Or should I start from a very very very old version from scratch, and then update until I find ?

Thank you !
(2016-12-10, 19:16)TVPL Wrote: @Milhouse: Does your LE testbuilds support for mouse extra buttons ?

It supports left, right and wheel - how many more buttons do you require? It might be that extra buttons are device specific. Only way to know for sure would be to try it.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-12-10, 20:23)Sinisan Wrote: @Milhouse : if I copy an older build in the "update folder", will it be ok without breaking everything (at least if I stay in the same db version) ? Or should I start from a very very very old version from scratch, and then update until I find ?

Yes, older builds should be safe.

If you have no idea when the issue started it might be worth starting from about 6 months ago, eg. #0501, then jump forward a month ie. #0601, #0701 etc., until you hit a build with the issue (eg. #0701) then backtrack to narrow it down (go back to #0615 then continue forwards or backwards depending on whether #0615 has the issue or not).
(2016-12-10, 22:34)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-12-10, 20:23)Sinisan Wrote: @Milhouse : if I copy an older build in the "update folder", will it be ok without breaking everything (at least if I stay in the same db version) ? Or should I start from a very very very old version from scratch, and then update until I find ?

Yes, older builds should be safe.

If you have no idea when the issue started it might be worth starting from about 6 months ago, eg. #0501, then jump forward a month ie. #0601, #0701 etc., until you hit a build with the issue (eg. #0701) then backtrack to narrow it down (go back to #0615 then continue forwards or backwards depending on whether #0615 has the issue or not).

Milhouse, thank you for the method, I'll do it to be more efficient. But is it possible to go backward by putting a previous build in the update folder ? without any problem ?
(2016-12-10, 23:00)Sinisan Wrote: But is it possible to go backward by putting a previous build in the update folder ? without any problem ?

Yes, it is possible to go backwards (ie. downgrade) by putting a previous build in the update folder. It's possible some add-ons may have issues with the older build, but if they're not relevant to the regression testing you shouldn't have a problem (once you return to a current build those add-ons should work normally once again).
New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #1210: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.8.13 #1 Sat Dec 10 21:07:19 GMT 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Dec  1 2016 17:33:24
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version 0b89c6d8c5820e2b81576a7d2e80b93120fedd40 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20161210210554-#1210-g397a418 [Build #1210]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:17.0-beta6-654f1b7). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (397a4182, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (6f2a2af8, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. Package bumps: libjpeg-turbo, libpng, taglib, libmicrohttpd
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • moonlight: add upstream patch to fix libcec 4.0.0 compatibility (PR:1050, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [cmake/ios] Enable Xcode generator for IOS (PR:10509, 2 commits, 10 files changed)
    • Fix performace problem with CFileItem::IsGame unnecessarily accessing addon db for PVR content. (PR:11098, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [gui] return "" instead of "0" for playlist.position in case nothing is playing (PR:11041, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [addon] remove not needed header comment in CScreenSaver (PR:10972, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [depends] libass 0.13.4 (PR:11104, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [gui] add container.actualitems infolabel (PR:10888, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
  3. peripheral.joystick:
    • Fix log spam on android (PR:70, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Silence error in Kodi log (PR:71, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
  4. pvr.mediaportal.tvserver:
    • Update to 3.0.1 (PR:54, 6 commits, 10 files changed)
  5. pvr.mythtv:
    • 5.0.2 (PR:84, 4 commits, 6 files changed)
  6. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] PR:1052: Package updates
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24