• 10(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
#1212 Libreelec config seems to work but no longer showing any details at all on any of the settings.
(2016-12-13, 00:10)bmonster Wrote: Hi,

Anyone else getting a constant osd when watching videos, I can't seem to get mine to go with the latest update, and can't find any new settings to stop it.

Regards

Bucky

(2016-12-13, 00:21)Aux_ Wrote: Yes, the same and LibreELEC panel is completely empty

Seems to be:
(2016-12-12, 23:31)Milhouse Wrote:
  1. XBMC:
    • remove deprecated infobools (PR:11058, 1 commit, 2 files changed)

With PR11058 reverted the GUI overlay and LE Settings addon behaves normally. Generic is even worse, as there's no video at all - just the overlay on top of the home screen (when starting video from a widget)...

Will upload a #1212b shortly.

Edit: Generic video playback issue is due to colour management which is a separate and ongoing issue. PR11058 breaks RPi/RPi2/Generic all in the same way, this stuck progress overlay and blank LE Settings addon. #1212b is on it's way...
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Same here with osd, cant watch anything.

#1212b now available, with PR11058 reverted - should fix stuck GUI progress overlay and blank LE Settings addon. Thanks everyone for reporting.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2016-12-13, 01:38)Milhouse Wrote: #1212b now available, with PR11058 reverted - should fix stuck GUI progress overlay and blank LE Settings addon. Thanks everyone for reporting.

All good again.

Thank you.
Not for me, with LE panel something is wrong, it all works very slowly, contents appear and then disappear again
[3x RPi3]#[ AV Receiver - Marantz NR1506 ]#[ TV Panasonic TX-50EXW784 ]#[ NAS - OMV 4.1.xx (Arrakis) @ NanoPI M4 ]#[ Nextcloud 17.0.3 @ ODROID C2 ]
Hey team. I too am stuck with the stuck constant OSD overlay when watching stuff. I have upgraded to 1212b and it still occurs. Ive dropped back a few versions and now I still have it. Currently on 1210 and still have stuck OSD.

Edit: Nevermind, im a retard. I had a PS3 controller plugged in also with a stuck button. Thanks all.
The libreelec service add-on is using the deprecated infobools, which would explain the strange behavior.

EDIT:
and a fix for Estuary. PR:11156
(2016-12-13, 02:39)Aux_ Wrote: Not for me, with LE panel something is wrong, it all works very slowly, contents appear and then disappear again

I'm not sure why you would be seeing a problem with the LE Settings add-on when using #1212b - anything in the debug log?
Thanks @BigNoid for the fixes, will be in the next build.
(2016-12-13, 11:51)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-12-13, 02:39)Aux_ Wrote: Not for me, with LE panel something is wrong, it all works very slowly, contents appear and then disappear again

I'm not sure why you would be seeing a problem with the LE Settings add-on when using #1212b - anything in the debug log?

It seems as if something could not be loaded from the outside (network problem?). At the moment everything goes on but it took a long time to work normally.
The contents were there and then suddenly away and so on, have never seen anything like that.
[3x RPi3]#[ AV Receiver - Marantz NR1506 ]#[ TV Panasonic TX-50EXW784 ]#[ NAS - OMV 4.1.xx (Arrakis) @ NanoPI M4 ]#[ Nextcloud 17.0.3 @ ODROID C2 ]
Where should i leave feedback about that iptv pvr problem what i asked couple post ago?
(2016-12-12, 19:31)nexusle Wrote: I've noticed some graphically glitches since v18. Especially with the colour red in movies (maybe only mpeg2). Had seen this yesterday on a SD tv channel. Was done some changes on ffmpeg?

Not seen any reports of this. Can you grab a screenshot? Do you have a sample file (e.g. recording) that provokes it?
Nothing has changes lately that would explain this - identifying the first build with the problem would also be useful.
Is either of the Amazon addons identified on page 1 still working for anyone?
Hey popcornmix, I'm following up on a couple of items:

1) Has there been a solution to why large files can't be copied over the network to a USB drive attached to Kodi since version 18? (Used to work fine with Kodi 17)

2) Add-on caching disabled (PR:10394), will it be enabled again? (Add-ons like YouTube have been sluggish since cache has been disabled)

Thanks in advance!
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24