• 40(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-01-25, 00:41)bmonster Wrote:
(2017-01-25, 00:31)herrmeier01 Wrote: Live-TV channel change by arrow up/down doesn't work
-> I found the solution for this issue.
The PVR configuration option "playback" - "confirm channel switches by pressing "OK" was enabled after the upgrade

Working fine here, mediaportal frontend..
Could not find any changes workin also fine here (on RPi3).
RPi2 not tested
[3x RPi3]#[ AV Receiver - Marantz NR1506 ]#[ TV Panasonic TX-50EXW784 ]#[ NAS - OMV 4.1.xx (Arrakis) @ NanoPI M4 ]#[ Nextcloud 17.0.3 @ ODROID C2 ]
RPi2 Don´t work
Weekly Linux 4.10-rc5 build #0124x: RPi / RPi2

Same as #0124, but without media_build extensions (not compatible with this kernel).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-01-25, 01:17)CloneSnow Wrote: RPi2 Don´t work

Can you be a little more specific?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I get no remote via MCE USB IR with #0124. Works fine on the last build prior but "lsusb " shows the device.

Sent from my iPhone
HTPC(s): All running LibreELEC
  • AMD 2200G APU on Gigabyte AB350N-Gaming WIFI-CF
  • RPI3 x2 | RPI2 x2
NAS: FreeNAS (Latest Stable) | NFS/CIFS
@pyrodex: is your remote working with #0124x? Can you paste dmesg and lsusb from #0117 and #0124. I use an MCE USB IR dongle and it's working fine for me with #0124/RPi3.
Thanks for restoring caching. Apps are way more responsive now. Smile
(2017-01-25, 02:42)pyrodex Wrote: I get no remote via MCE USB IR with #0124. Works fine on the last build prior but "lsusb " shows the device.

me too don't work
(2017-01-25, 01:37)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-01-25, 01:17)CloneSnow Wrote: RPi2 Don´t work

Can you be a little more specific?

I cannot use it remote control .
From the initial announcement:

"10. Game Emulators
Access games via Internet Archive ROM Launcher (IARL):
Download Zach Morris Repo and install from zip (don't use "Install from zip file" Home screen widget - use Add-ons > Add-on browser > Install from zip file)
Install from repository > Zach Morris Add-ons > Game add-ons > Game providers > Internet Archive ROM Launcher
Within IARL, install emulators, launch games etc"

I could not get this to work. Specifically, game emulators seemed to have dependencies on other pluggins (gamestarter?) and the configuration og the IARL launcher is unclear to me (which parameters should be set for librelec / RPi3 ?).

Are they any more detailed instructions available?
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0124
Added: [env] e3e85b4f: linux: Enable Fair Queue packet scheduling (TEST)

If testing packet schedulers, did you have a look at Cake: https://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/codel/wiki/Cake ?
Still have the "NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000000" with my 'Technotrend TT Connect S2-3650-CI' pctv452e since the very first linux 4.9 release.
I have reported it to: https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=192881 (full dmesg is in the above link) but i'm quite unsure if someone looks into this ...
Others are reporting the same problem with different hardware...
Any idea where else to report this problem?
(2017-01-25, 14:59)Ognian Wrote: Still have the "NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000000" with my 'Technotrend TT Connect S2-3650-CI' pctv452e since the very first linux 4.9 release.
I have reported it to: https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=192881 (full dmesg is in the above link) but i'm quite unsure if someone looks into this ...

Have you tried a 4.10 kernel build? It probably will have the same issue, but is worth trying in case something additional has been fixed.
Those with remote issues, please test the 4.10-rc5 build #0124x and confirm if that has the same problem. dmesg and lsusb output from #0117 and #0124 would also be useful.
(2017-01-25, 11:15)deuteragenie Wrote: New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0124
Added: [env] e3e85b4f: linux: Enable Fair Queue packet scheduling (TEST)

If testing packet schedulers, did you have a look at Cake: https://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/codel/wiki/Cake ?

I only included the Fair Queue change as it's required by CONFIG_TCP_CONG_BBR introduced in #0117. The latter might give better results over poor connections.
Quote:BBR (Bottleneck Bandwidth and RTT) TCP congestion control aims to maximize network utilization and minimize queues. It builds an explicit model of the the bottleneck delivery rate and path round-trip propagation delay. It tolerates packet loss and delay unrelated to congestion. It can operate over LAN, WAN, cellular, wifi, or cable modem links. It can coexist with flows that use loss-based congestion control, and can operate with shallow buffers, deep buffers, bufferbloat, policers, or AQM schemes that do not provide a delay signal. It requires the fq ("Fair Queue") pacing packet scheduler.
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24