• 58(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
Hi All,

I am a newbie regarding raspberry and kodi and played with the multimedia capabilities and think it's great! Smile
Now i go with next step, trying to see online streaming tv channels using tvheadend and need help with installing tvheadend with build #0205:

The issue is that nothing happens (actually screen goes back to menu) when i click on "install" button. It's both tvheadend 4.0 and 4.2 that has the problem. Tvheadend power package seems to install and run without problem.

Thanks in advance..
(2017-02-07, 11:09)haliz Wrote: Hi All,

I am a newbie regarding raspberry and kodi and played with the multimedia capabilities and think it's great! Smile
Now i go with next step, trying to see online streaming tv channels using tvheadend and need help with installing tvheadend with build #0205:

The issue is that nothing happens (actually screen goes back to menu) when i click on "install" button. It's both tvheadend 4.0 and 4.2 that has the problem. Tvheadend power package seems to install and run without problem.

Thanks in advance..

1. TVHeadend is not for viewing online streaming channels (unless I am seriously mistaken).

2. These builds are produced so that the community can help with testing and provide feedback on new features and bug fixes. If you are new, I'd suggest sticking with the latest release for a while.
(2017-02-07, 11:23)mcelliott Wrote: 1. TVHeadend is not for viewing online streaming channels (unless I am seriously mistaken).

2. These builds are produced so that the community can help with testing and provide feedback on new features and bug fixes. If you are new, I'd suggest sticking with the latest release for a while.

mcelliott - thanks for the reply.

1) Ok, maybe i misunderstood what could be done with tvheadend.

2) You are right about this one Smile
(2017-02-07, 11:23)mcelliott Wrote: 1. TVHeadend is not for viewing online streaming channels (unless I am seriously mistaken).

Actually it can. E.g. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258091
But that is a rather unusual set up for tvheadend, and discussion of how to set that up would be better in a tvheadend forum than here.
Hi Guys,
I have the following problem with the Retroplayer and hope for your help.

Have on my RP3 the last Testbuild (206), the ZachMorris repository and the IARL Addon installed.

As far as everything goes. If I want to start a game, however, the message "This game is not compatible with any available emulators". The emulator is still missing ...

Can remind me of an earlier version that a missing emulator was installed by "LibreElec Retroplayer Addons". If I look manually in the repositories and go to "LibreElec Retroplayer Addons", the message "Die Verbindung zum Repository kann nicht hergestellt werden" (The connection to the repository can not be established).

Is the Respoitory offline or is it at my system?
And if the Repo is offline, is there a way to install the emulator or core itself?

I hope one knows what I mean and can help me ... thank you ever.

Rejected my bad english. Google German to English translation.
Noticed a problem with #206.
Was watching a recording with pvr.mythtv. Was expecting it to ask to delete the recording at the end, a new feature introduced a few builds ago. But I never got the question.

Instead, when playing the recording again, the first thing that happens when the recording is started I get a question if I want to delete the episode. I answer No, and move to the end of the recording to see what happens there. When the recording is done it does not exit, it just freeze whole Kodi and the only thing to do is to reboot the Pi.

Debug log here: http://sprunge.us/eAMO
@raptorjr is this with stock Estuary? Which is the last build that prompts correctly?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Today I paid close attention to CEC behavior when switching from Samsung Smart Hub:
1. Samsung Smart Hub is on and "used"
2. Select Kodi as source
3. -> At this point nothing happens, until 4.
4. Press a CEC key
5. Kodi / CEC are "activated"

I think that when selecting Kodi as source (step 2.), one would expect Kodi (and CEC!) to be activated.
Maybe it is a bug, or maybe a shortcoming of CEC or "select source" that cannot be overcome?
@Milhouse Yes this is stock Estuary.

I have done some more investigation.

If the episode is marked as unwatched, recording exit playback as it should. Although not asking to delete the episode.
If episode is marked as watched, the question to delete the episode appears when playback starts. And the recording does not exit at the end, just freeze Kodi and need to reboot.

Tried #202 and it had the same problem. Don't know when the delete recording at end feature was added? Maybe this bug has always been there? Haven't used this function before.
good evening,

i want inform you guys that the pctv452 patch is not working ... just test it with the last version 205/206 ....

test it on new setup with the LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-7.95.2.img and its working fine and got /dev/dvb ...

after upgrade to the milhouse its not appear anymore

http://sprunge.us/MGOU

cheers

niedi
(2017-02-07, 22:13)raptorjr Wrote: @Milhouse Yes this is stock Estuary.

I have done some more investigation.

If the episode is marked as unwatched, recording exit playback as it should. Although not asking to delete the episode.
If episode is marked as watched, the question to delete the episode appears when playback starts. And the recording does not exit at the end, just freeze Kodi and need to reboot.

Tried #202 and it had the same problem. Don't know when the delete recording at end feature was added? Maybe this bug has always been there? Haven't used this function before.

I think it might be worth posting about it in the pvr.myth support thread, unless it's a general PVR issue.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
hey
I'm really new to this, I have raspberry pi 3, with your codi.
I've run every update that has been. I've pasted the code
dtoverlay = lirc-RPI
in config.txt
so my media center remote control works, but after # 0205, 05-Feb-2017
goes on a rampage, so I had to turn off the raspberry.
But the version of 204 works fine, and the former.
Do not read if there are others who have the same problem, my English is not good, then use google translate
(2017-02-07, 22:48)niedi_74 Wrote: good evening,

i want inform you guys that the pctv452 patch is not working ... just test it with the last version 205/206 ....

test it on new setup with the LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-7.95.2.img and its working fine and got /dev/dvb ...

cheers

niedi

The pctv452 patch had only been pushed to the libreelec-8.0 branch and not master. It's been pushed to master now, and will be in tonight's #0207 build.
(2017-02-07, 23:24)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-02-07, 22:48)niedi_74 Wrote: good evening,

cheers

niedi

The pctv452 patch had only been pushed to the libreelec-8.0 branch and not master. It's been pushed to master now, and will be in tonight's #0207 build.

thanks for the update !
(2017-02-07, 22:55)guldfisken1982 Wrote: hey
I'm really new to this, I have raspberry pi 3, with your codi.
I've run every update that has been. I've pasted the code
dtoverlay = lirc-RPI
in config.txt
so my media center remote control works, but after # 0205, 05-Feb-2017
goes on a rampage, so I had to turn off the raspberry.
But the version of 204 works fine, and the former.
Do not read if there are others who have the same problem, my English is not good, then use google translate

Can you re-install build #0205 and, assuming you have the same issue, can you run the following commands and paste the results:
Code:
dmesg | pastebinit
journalctl -a | pastebinit
Thanks.
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24