• 81(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
@MikeKL hopefully fixed by PR11860 which will be in tomorrows build
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-03-17, 02:35)Milhouse Wrote: @MikeKL hopefully fixed by PR11860 which will be in tomorrows build
No problem, Thanks for update
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2017-03-16, 19:49)nuwonda Wrote:
(2017-03-16, 00:20)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-03-15, 08:52)nuwonda Wrote: Going to be tricky, not even sure i can downgrade back far enough due to db changes. Are there any logs that might help?

Unfortunately I don't think there's anything relevant that is written to the logs.

Do you need databases to test if calibration settings are saved? Try with a clean .kodi (rename your existing .kodi folder), identify the first build with the calibration saving issue, then you can restore your old .kodi folder and return to latest builds.

I may have some time for this during the weekend, i'll try a fresh install first with latest build and if the issue persists start with 17 and do boundary testing from there.

I did a fresh install of the official 8.0.0 build on a new SD card. Same issue. On reboot, the video calibration is slightly off for the upper left corner, sometimes for both corners, subtitle position is always the same.

Strangely enough it gave the same overscan values 43,30 (left top), 52,24 (bottom, right) but I had to adjust to 39,28 / 56,26 for the same arrow positioning after a reboot.

Fresh install, nothing extra.
#316: bluray iso playback does not work. #315 works fine.
(2017-03-17, 20:07)-DH- Wrote: #316: bluray iso playback does not work. #315 works fine.
Can you post a link to your debug log so that we can see the error?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-03-17, 20:34)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-03-17, 20:07)-DH- Wrote: #316: bluray iso playback does not work. #315 works fine.
Can you post a link to your debug log so that we can see the error?

yep, here it is:
debug log #316

Same files are playing fine in #315
(2017-03-17, 21:20)-DH- Wrote: Same files are playing fine in #315

Is the issue only with 3D ISO? Do 2D ISOs play okay?
Same problem with 2D iso.

I noticed something.
Playing (well, trying to) an iso using "settings->file manager" it will simply enter the iso file/folder structure; in main window, by using "video->files", it does nothing.
not sure but sounds familiar, somehow.
Encrypted BD ISO playback (over smb://) seems to be broken (unfortunately my only encrypted BD ISOs are both 3D).

However this doesn't appear to be a recent issue - I've gone back to (2016) #0302 as this is the last working build I could find, so the problem starts with (2016) #0303 (although I admit I haven't tested all 300+ builds between latest and (2016) #0303, but the random builds I did test all failed to play encrypted BD ISOs).

In (2016) #0303 we bumped the libbluray library. I'd like to be able to say that I've reproduced this issue in Ubuntu but I don't know if Ubuntu has any ability to decode encrypted BD ISO so that fact that latest Kodi master fails on Ubuntu might be a red herring.

Unencrypted BD ISOs (3D and 2D) seem to be working in (2017) #0316 for me.
OK I'll take that back a bit - it's a little hit & miss with (2017) #0316. Some BD ISOs are fine (eg. Sintel), but others will crash Kodi. This behaviour is also present in #0315 (haven't tested earlier than #0315).

Here's the #0316 crashlog when playing an unencrypted 3D BD ISO: http://sprunge.us/MeRR

I have noticed a difference in the BD menu though when playing unencrypted BD ISOs - there is no "Play main title" option:

#0315:

#0316:
Similar behaviour with LE 7.0.3 and LE 8.0.0 - encrypted BD ISOs do not play, but unencrypted BD ISOs play OK (mostly). My 3D test ISO (LG_3D_SOUND_W_DEMO.iso) will crash 8.0.0 (but not 7.0.3) on RPi2 - if I click on the item in Files list, select "Show Blu-ray menu" then Kodi will crash: http://sprunge.us/dFDT (I don't currently have a debug-enabled build, will post a better crashlog later)

I also tested #0316 on Generic (x86_64) - encrypted BD ISOs do not play, while unencrypted play normally. I've not yet able to reproduce the crashes on Generic that I see on RPi2.
Well, I went back to #315 and all iso files play fine. One of the iso files I used for the tests I did download from kodi wiki, just to have equal conditions for troubleshooting.This file is located in /storage/videos, so there is no network involved.

Playing only the main title is my preferred setting.All iso files I have at hand are unencrypted blurays.
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0317: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.10.3 #1 Fri Mar 17 22:05:01 GMT 2017 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Mar 13 2017 20:38:22
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version 9e38ec4b6d95d3a769dc6f8d3d78ee2f9d043850 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170317220322-#0317-gc8e19e7 [Build #0317]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:93e9d69). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (c8e19e71, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (19f6b582, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. New 4.10.3 kernel
  2. Package updates
  3. Fix youtube and other Python add-on startup errors
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • create_addon: add device support (PR:1450, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • v4l-utils: properly fix streamzap issues, allow user rc_maps.cfg override (PR:1433, 2 commits, 4 files changed)
    • v4l-utils: cleanup locally added keymaps, remove crime against rc6_mce (PR:1438, 2 commits, 9 files changed)
    • port forward of #1446 (PR:1447, 2 commits, 3 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • Use invoke-id instead addon-id for selecting the monitor for abortrequest (PR:11852, 1 commit, 7 files changed)
    • [bluray] allow do build without bluray support (PR:11862, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [win] use users profile folder as home folder (PR:11857, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • drop support for 'old' static listitem format (PR:11756, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [python] WindowXML - add param for mediawindow (PR:11766, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
  3. pvr.dvblink:
    • pvr.dvblink (master) version 4.1.2 (PR:78, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
  4. kernel 4.10.y:
    • New commits in this build:
      • bcm2835-camera: Correct port_parameter_get return value (ef338d8c)
      • config: Make spidev a loadable module (8703162f)
  5. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] compare: linux: update to linux-4.10.3
    • Added: [env] PR:1452: Package updates
    • Added: [pkg] PR:11860: Fix for YouTube Add-On Crash
this build breaks the Bluetooth. says Bluetooth disabled (even though its not), and if you disable and re-enable, it then says no Bluetooth adapers
(2017-03-18, 02:55)MidKnight Wrote: this build breaks the Bluetooth. says Bluetooth disabled (even though its not), and if you disable and re-enable, it then says no Bluetooth adapers
Yep confirmed, /usr/bin/hciattach has gone AWOL after the bluez bump - will get that fixed, thanks!
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24