• 86(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
I've noticed the same behavior, I've resorted to moving the file(s) out of the scanned folder (movies/music/tv shows), running a clean library, putting the file(s) back, then doing a library update. I wish it worked differently i.e. tracking the file date modified.
Would anyone have any idea what I cannot get OpenVPN to stop trying to find a server causing me a crash please? I tried to search for a forum and no luck. Thanks for all the great build work here..
Hi

Getting a crash and reboot trying to play a DVD rip .

http://sprunge.us/QBEU

Thanks.
(2017-03-26, 03:29)nb2a Wrote: Would anyone have any idea what I cannot get OpenVPN to stop trying to find a server causing me a crash please? I tried to search for a forum and no luck. Thanks for all the great build work here..
Crash of what process - OpenVPN, or Kodi? Any log (journalctl/kodi.log)?

Do you have this issue with #0313 (last LibreSSL based build)? Can you test with LE 8.0.1.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-03-26, 04:28)b1m1 Wrote: Hi

Thanks.

Rather than reboot, you mean Kodi restart?

Any idea when this issue started, which build?

Is it only with this one rip?

Can you test again with debug-enabled build #0325x and submit another crashlog: RPi2

Unrelated to this issue, but you have an error in your advancedsettings.xml file:
Code:
10:12:04.865 T:1945047040 ERROR: Error loading special://profile/advancedsettings.xml, no <advancedsettings> node
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hello,

when i try to to disable rewind (Settings/Games) Kodi instantly crashes and restarts.
The crash occurs when entering Settings/Games without changing an setting there.

I am not able to say when this issue first appears, at least its happening since Build #323
the first build i tried to disable rewind.

Kodi Crashlog
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0326: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.10.5 #1 Sun Mar 26 21:05:53 BST 2017 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Mar 24 2017 13:57:27
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version 7e9eb8ef90a1cfb42aca39c27807d2d145a403a1 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170326210447-#0326-g3002224 [Build #0326]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:78cce57). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (3002224b, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (ea80b483, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. [xbmc] General cleanup of ApplicationMessenger
  2. OMXImage: Reduce logging level for software decoded jpegs
  3. rapidjson: update to rapidjson-1.1.0
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • Package updates: update kodi, ffmpeg, libcec (PR:1465, 9 commits, 51 files changed)
      • kodi: update to latest kodi 18a1-78cce57
      • libcec: update to libcec-4.0.2
      • ffmpeg: update with latest hevc optimisations
      • kodi: update kodi-binary-addons etc.
      • imx6: update libcec patch
      • RBP: update firmware to 2ef9cb6
      • kodi: adapt to new python install path (PR11880)
      • visualization.projectm: remove obsolete patch
      • rapidjson: add package, switch kodi from yajl to rapidjson
  2. XBMC:
    • Fix missing xbmcgui.ACTION_ values (PR:11892, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [xbmc] General cleanup of ApplicationMessenger (PR:11839, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
    • [cmake] explicitly set ENABLE_EXPORTS (PR:11904, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [Estouchy] add support for radio channel groups (PR:11884, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [Estouchy] fix progress cache (PR:11882, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
  3. newclock5:
    • New commits in this build:
      • OMXImage: Reduce logging level for software decoded jpegs (f8e7974a)
  4. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] patch: rapidjson: update to rapidjson-1.1.0
    • Added: [pkg] PR:11908: [cmake] fail if rapidjson is not found
    • Added: [pkg] PR:11909: [fix] fix build error with rapidjson 1.1.0
Hi Milhouse,

It is with several rips, when playing the VIDEO_TS.IFO. It does a kodi restart.

It appears the files are corrupt/bad rips.

I can still do a debug enabled crash log if you like or provide the offending file (it is less than 100K). It would be good for Kodi to be bulletproof.

advanced settings fixed, thanks.

(2017-03-26, 08:47)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-03-26, 04:28)b1m1 Wrote: Hi

Thanks.

Rather than reboot, you mean Kodi restart?

Any idea when this issue started, which build?

Is it only with this one rip?

Can you test again with debug-enabled build #0325x and submit another crashlog: RPi2

Unrelated to this issue, but you have an error in your advancedsettings.xml file:
Code:
10:12:04.865 T:1945047040 ERROR: Error loading special://profile/advancedsettings.xml, no <advancedsettings> node
(2017-03-27, 12:33)b1m1 Wrote: I can still do a debug enabled crash log if you like or provide the offending file (it is less than 100K). It would be good for Kodi to be bulletproof.

Sample files that provoke crashes or other bad behaviour are always useful (even if the file is invalid in some way).
There may be a trivial fix to avoid the crash which is worth trying to do.
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0327: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.10.6 #1 Mon Mar 27 21:15:02 BST 2017 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Mar 24 2017 13:57:27
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version 7e9eb8ef90a1cfb42aca39c27807d2d145a403a1 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170327211345-#0327-g7fd6ed6 [Build #0327]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:78cce57). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (7fd6ed62, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (3bfcc18a, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. New 4.10.6 kernel
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • iwlwifi: udpate to ba301aa (PR:1485, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • xf86-video-nvidia: drop support for grid series GPUs (PR:1486, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • support for ip advanced router and add multiple tcp congestion algorithms (PR:1459, 8 commits, 11 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [cmake] fail if rapidjson is not found (PR:11908, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [PVR] Guide window: Fix selection after channelgroup switching (PR:11879, 3 commits, 6 files changed)
    • Get ready for Mir 1.0 by removing deprecations (PR:11910, 2 commits, 8 files changed)
  3. peripheral.joystick:
    • Fix linking error on OSX (PR:94, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  4. newclock5:
    • New commits in this build:
      • squash: ffmpeg: hevc: Remove rules that require qasm (2efbeb37)
  5. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] PR:1488: linux: update to linux-4.10.6
    • Added: [env] PR:1491: linux: cp project and device device tree, silence errors
    • Added: [pkg] PR:11911: [cmake] fix package names that find_package is equal to find_package_handle_standard_args
Is there an easy way to ssh wget these nightly builds for multiple RPis from a local location rather than downloading them from the link above multiple times?

i.e. if I put the nightly tar file in a shared library folder (windows remote server USB drive, but a libreelec scanned library) can I somehow wget that easily?
If so, what would a command line example be from the music/movies or tv shows folder?
(2017-03-28, 01:21)J_E_F_F Wrote: Is there an easy way to ssh wget these nightly builds for multiple RPis from a local location rather than downloading them from the link above multiple times?
pscp, winSCP
not software, what is the mount point of a SMB windows share? I can't find the mount location from # cat /proc/mounts
because of how I access my Pis, I'd rather pull than push (download vs upload)
I will try 0313 then
The crash is when Openvpn tries to connect to a server
I cannot seem to disable Openvpn either

Thank you

(2017-03-26, 07:40)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-03-26, 03:29)nb2a Wrote: Would anyone have any idea what I cannot get OpenVPN to stop trying to find a server causing me a crash please? I tried to search for a forum and no luck. Thanks for all the great build work here..
Crash of what process - OpenVPN, or Kodi? Any log (journalctl/kodi.log)?

Do you have this issue with #0313 (last LibreSSL based build)? Can you test with LE 8.0.1.
(2017-03-28, 01:21)J_E_F_F Wrote: Is there an easy way to ssh wget these nightly builds for multiple RPis from a local location rather than downloading them from the link above multiple times?

i.e. if I put the nightly tar file in a shared library folder (windows remote server USB drive, but a libreelec scanned library) can I somehow wget that easily?
If so, what would a command line example be from the music/movies or tv shows folder?

If you have a local web server available on your network, you could download the new tar and new releases.json file each day (you'll need to replace the original url with your local url using a simple sed-command line), and then configure your clients to "download" from your local web server.

Otherwise downloading once and then "pushing" the file to your clients with scp (or equivalent) would probably be the easiest solution.
  • 86(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24