• 136(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
Afaik screensaver.shadertoy can't be built for pi yet, only directx (win) part was updated to match the new interface.
(2017-06-13, 20:26)Rennert Wrote: And screensaver.shadertoy? If start config, it shows wrong display

I've no idea what that even means, but screensaver.shadertoy doesn't currently build with latest kodi:
Code:
[ 66%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/screensaver.shadertoy.dir/src/main.cpp.o
/home/neil/projects/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RPi.arm-9.0-devel/screensaver.shadertoy-2638205/src/main.cpp:21:26: fatal error: xbmc_scr_dll.h: No such file or directory
#include "xbmc_scr_dll.h"
                          ^
compilation terminated.
so you'll have to wait for an update.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-06-13, 20:33)asavah Wrote: Afaik screensaver.shadertoy can't be built for pi yet, only directx (win) part was updated to match the new interface.

screensaver.shadertoy from popcornmix's repo supports GLES2 - LibreELEC uses this repo for Generic (x86) too.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
@Milhouse notspiff's repo supports GLES2 too, I was using it for some time on pi3.
Code:
#include "xbmc_scr_dll.h"
                          ^
compilation terminated.

I was talking about exactly that error, it lacks implementation of the shiny new c++ way.
(2017-06-13, 20:42)Milhouse Wrote: screensaver.shadertoy from popcornmix's repo supports GLES2 - LibreELEC uses this repo for Generic (x86) too.

You know better Tongue but github says it's notspiff's https://github.com/LibreELEC/LibreELEC.t...age.mk#L24
New visualization.shadertoy doesn't work on my RPi3, on config:Image
Have delete addon with settings and restart. New install, but no work
(2017-06-13, 20:47)asavah Wrote: @Milhouse notspiff's repo supports GLES2 too, I was using it for some time on pi3.

Presumably you were using the add_gl_gles branch that hasn't been merged to master in the notspiff repo? I'm not sure if notspiff is maintaining this repo any longer, to be honest - the master branch hasn't been updated in 12 months.

I also think popcornmix has dropped some of the shaders that were too heavy for RPi in which case the version from his repo should run better on RPi (although conversely, some possibly more interesting shaders may now be missing from x86 etc.).
Unfortunately is not as rosy as I thought. Had shadertoy activated after that had constantly reboot loop.

I had to uninstall shadertoy otherwise no chance the kodi runs

Logs:
http://sprunge.us/OgeO
http://sprunge.us/XCHg
[3x RPi3]#[ AV Receiver - Marantz NR1506 ]#[ TV Panasonic TX-50EXW784 ]#[ NAS - OMV 4.1.xx (Arrakis) @ NanoPI M4 ]#[ Nextcloud 17.0.3 @ ODROID C2 ]
The new visualization.shadertoy crashes Kodi for me, so disable it or find another visualisation that works (if there are any).

This may need more time for the issues to be worked out.

Crashlog if anyone is interested: http://sprunge.us/Zbjj
@Aux_: yeah, just disable it...
(2017-06-13, 21:11)Milhouse Wrote: @Aux_: yeah, just disable it...
Disabling brought no positive effect for me, unfortunately.
Just uninstall had helped
[3x RPi3]#[ AV Receiver - Marantz NR1506 ]#[ TV Panasonic TX-50EXW784 ]#[ NAS - OMV 4.1.xx (Arrakis) @ NanoPI M4 ]#[ Nextcloud 17.0.3 @ ODROID C2 ]
@millhouse
Lol, sorry now I realised that I was talking about _visualization_ and you about _screensaver_ , "shadertoy" part confused me.
I really should work less, at the end of the day possibility of brain farts increases dramatically.
That's OK, easily done. It's even better when people report that "shadertoy isn't working" and expect you to understand which one they mean through a shared psychic link. Smile
(2017-06-13, 21:10)Milhouse Wrote: The new visualization.shadertoy crashes Kodi for me, so disable it or find another visualisation that works (if there are any).

hmm but were you able to build it?

I'm getting this:
Code:
src/visualization.shadertoy/src/main.cpp:21:10: fatal error: xbmc_vis_dll.h: No such file or directory
#include "xbmc_vis_dll.h"
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
CMakeFiles/visualization.shadertoy.dir/build.make:86: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/visualization.shadertoy.dir/src/main.cpp.o' failed

Maybe you still have xbmc_vis_dll.h somewhere astray?
(2017-06-13, 21:42)asavah Wrote: Maybe you still have xbmc_vis_dll.h somewhere astray?

Ah, yes, I do, feck - it's still present in our toolchain. Oh well. Sad

Since the addon doesn't build anyway there's no point rushing a clean build, but I'll remove xbmc_vis_dll.h before tonight's build, and then do a clean build overnight. Thanks.
  • 136(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24