• 144(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
Hello I've got music drops and sometime glitches playing MP3 using Bluetooth Audio with RPI2 and USB BT dongle. Same apply for streaming internet radio. Playing the same files using the same BT dongle, speaker on Win10 by Kodi Chorus works fine.
Of course I'm nearby the dongle while trying.

Does somebody use Bluetooth Audio without issues?
Hey there,

i've got two questions:

1) I've upgraded to newest Version #621. When i connect via ssh and do a reboot, all hdmi-cec devices turn off. If i remember right, not all devices turnd off in previous versions.
2) I was connected to hidden wlan with Libreelec. Today (and i have no idea why) wlan connection could not be established anymore. I dont find my hidden wlan in connection list. (Haven't upgraded till this moment, was still running version #601)
Is there anyway to connect to a hidden wlan? connmanctl doesn't show my wlan and i cant install other software like wpasupplicant. Turned on the Startup wizard (renamed oe_config.xml) and there was also no way to connect to hidden wlan.

Thanks for your help
friedensstifter
(2017-06-22, 21:10)friedensstifter Wrote: Hey there,

i've got two questions:

1) Can you identify the first build with this change of behaviour? I'd suggest checking your CEC settings but they're broken since the Settings library update so that isn't currently an option. Assuming your settings are unchanged it would be useful to know the first build when this behaviour starts.

2) If you go back to #0601 does the hidden network appear? If so, knowing the first build when it doesn't appear might be useful. Assuming it's a USB dongle of some sort, what chipset is your wifi using? Or is it the built-in WiFi on an RPi3?

In general though, hidden networks are not supported by the LE Settings GUI (and hiding a WiFi network is pointless, and generally only causes problems without being any benefit to security). This thread might be useful: https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/2417-hidden-wifi/
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Currently running #0621 and like others previously mentioned I have also noticed clock occasional being cut in the Estuary GUI in a number of recent nightly builds. Tonight I catched an occurrence of the issue.

In my usage case issue has always occurred after watching a catch-up stream and immediately after dropping back into GUI at end of playback.
Once I return back another step within Estuary GUI, clock view is corrected.

kodi log

RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0622: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.11.6 #1 Thu Jun 22 21:07:48 BST 2017 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Jun 13 2017 14:53:44
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version 22340f772ce101854acbc46045358dae832dd513 (tainted) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170622210557-#0622-g89d6978 [Build #0622]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:423072a). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (89d69787, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (355c8ac9, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. [inputstream] change addon interface to new C++ style (might temporarily break addon)
  2. changed: Default libcurl and samba timeout value to 30
  3. MMAL/VideoBuffer/VideoPlayer updates
  4. Better fix for busybox wget (thanks @Asavah)
Build Details:
  1. XBMC:
    • [windows][mingwlibs] change installdirectory (PR:12328, 3 commits, 11 files changed)
    • [inputstream] change addon interface to new C++ style (PR:12325, 1 commit, 15 files changed)
    • changed: Default libcurl timeout value to 30 (PR:12320, 2 commits, 1 file changed)
  2. inputstream.rtmp:
    • Change to new C++ based addon interface style (PR:22, 1 commit, 3 files changed)
  3. newclock5:
    • New commits in this build:
      • VideoPlayer: vdpau - adapt to VB (bb8606b9)
      • adapt windows (514b60d6)
      • cosmetic changes (18269adb)
      • VideoBuffer: Avoid unsafe race when resetting pool (f4df93d7)
      • MMAL: Switch to using geometry rather than aligned (dbbae8b4)
      • MMAL: Move common constructor code to base class (97c57c84)
      • MMALCodec: Rename pDvdVideoPicture to picture (f22c6b8b)
      • VideoBuffer: Avoid unsafe race when resetting pool (8809f985)
      • mmal: rename for consistency (13dd2da1)
      • mmal: consistent logging (9ee7d700)
      • fixup! MMAL: Switch to using geometry rather than aligned (b7fcb086)
      • MMAL: Configure ffmpeg requirements in MMALFFMpeg (ad1c7568)
      • MMAL: remove gpu alignment (0d5bb165)
    • Commits no longer in build:
  4. kernel 4.11.y:
      • serial: 8250: Fix THRE flag usage for CAP_MINI (905b1ee1)
      • BCM270X_DT: Add midi-uart1 overlay (822be9a3)
      • overlays: README: remove vestigial SDIO parameters (ccca5d14)
  5. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] PR:1710: busybox: fix wget with brain-damaged http servers
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Is there any new eta on when amazon/Netflix changes are going to be included here?
no ETA, but now that the inputstream add-on interface has swtiched to the new API, the add-on can be adjusted accordingly, which means that those changes and improvements can now be integrated.
Thanks, that sounds promising!
Are CEC Adapter settings still broken (#0622) or is it only on my Pi3?

(2017-06-22, 22:38)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-06-22, 21:10)friedensstifter Wrote: Hey there,

i've got two questions:

1) Can you identify the first build with this change of behaviour? I'd suggest checking your CEC settings but they're broken since the Settings library update so that isn't currently an option. Assuming your settings are unchanged it would be useful to know the first build when this behaviour starts.

2) If you go back to #0601 does the hidden network appear? If so, knowing the first build when it doesn't appear might be useful. Assuming it's a USB dongle of some sort, what chipset is your wifi using? Or is it the built-in WiFi on an RPi3?

In general though, hidden networks are not supported by the LE Settings GUI (and hiding a WiFi network is pointless, and generally only causes problems without being any benefit to security). This thread might be useful: https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/2417-hidden-wifi/

1) Tried different Versions, the error occurs on #606. In Version #605 ssh reboot doesnt turn off devices.

2) It was all good till a restart of the Raspberry Pi 3 (incl. wlan). Then the hidden network wasnt there anymore Undecided Can't tell you why, nothing has changed and i made no update...I'll have a look at your link later
(2017-06-23, 18:32)Sholander Wrote: Are CEC Adapter settings still broken (#0622) or is it only on my Pi3?

yes, they're still broken.
(2017-06-23, 19:33)friedensstifter Wrote: ) Tried different Versions, the error occurs on #606. In Version #605 ssh reboot doesnt turn off devices.

This new behaviour might be caused by the removal of the LibreELEC SIGTERM commit now that Kodi has reorganised their SIGTERM handling. I'm still not sure what, if anything, LibreELEC should do about this.
#0622 and another occurrence tonight where clock is cut in top right corner of Estuary GUI, this time on completion of playback of local network file.

I have naive theory that issue occurs when we allow playback of a local or catch-up stream to complete naturally, rather than by manually stopping playback with TV remote etc. (maybe this is why we don't always notice it and find it difficult to catch?)

Kodi log
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0623: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.11.6 #1 Fri Jun 23 21:09:42 BST 2017 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Jun 13 2017 14:53:44
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version 22340f772ce101854acbc46045358dae832dd513 (tainted) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20170623210658-#0623-g6703cc5 [Build #0623]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:423072a). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (6703cc59, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (5c2c6239, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. openssl: update to openssl-1.0.2l
  2. [fix][Take II] Nuke 'libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile' warnings and optimize images
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • dvb-tools: add blindscan, dvbsnoop, szap and tune-s2 (PR:1681, 7 commits, 9 files changed)
    • inotify-tools: build without doxygen (PR:1716, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • busybox: restore missing applets after last bump (PR:1715, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • busybox: fix wget with brain-damaged http servers (PR:1710, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • Fix massive faults (PR:12338, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
  3. newclock5:
      • VideoBuffer: Fix unsafe use of atomics (eb0cdd2c)
      • MMAL: Add hevc support (a2dd5ddb)
    • Updated commits in this build:
    • Commits no longer in build:
      • RBP: Add api to query gpu frame geometry (ebcf1c74)
      • MMALFFmpeg: Add Sand/YUVUV128 support (74453065)
      • PixelConverterRBP: Fixup (93d6b668)
      • MMAL: Always use geometry for strides (07af40b0)
      • MMAL: Switch to using geometry rather than aligned (dbbae8b4)
      • MMAL: Move common constructor code to base class (97c57c84)
      • MMALCodec: Rename pDvdVideoPicture to picture (f22c6b8b)
      • VideoBuffer: Avoid unsafe race when resetting pool (8809f985)
      • mmal: rename for consistency (13dd2da1)
      • mmal: consistent logging (9ee7d700)
      • fixup! MMAL: Switch to using geometry rather than aligned (b7fcb086)
      • MMAL: Configure ffmpeg requirements in MMALFFMpeg (ad1c7568)
      • MMAL: remove gpu alignment (0d5bb165)
  4. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] PR:1713: openssl: update to openssl-1.0.2l
    • Added: [env] PR:1717: activate swap for all projects
    • Added: [pkg] PR:12345: [fix][Take II] Nuke 'libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile' warnings and optimize images
you can post it like -> https://paste.ubuntu.com/ ...
| myHTPC |
  • 144(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24