• 152(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-07-01, 20:06)donnied Wrote:
(2017-06-30, 13:03)Milhouse Wrote: You'll need to provide details of the hardware. Can you upload your latest logfile zip archive (from the Logfiles samba share) while the dongle is attached.

Log Files

I really appreciate your help, thank you.

Does anyone have an idea about that and a tip for me how to make it work again?

Much obliged.
When I call up the context menu from tv->recordings-><series>-><episode> and choose the 'artwork options' item, I get :

16:03:32.874 T:1405916064 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'PvrArtwork' object has no attribute 'get_pvr_channel_and_genre'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/context_pvr.py", line 27, in <module>
metadatautils.pvr_artwork_options(title, channel, genre)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/metadatautils.py", line 168, in pvr_artwork_options
return self.pvrart.pvr_artwork_options(title, channel, genre)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.metadatautils/lib/helpers/pvrartwork.py", line 216, in pvr_artwork_options
channel, genre = self.get_pvr_channel_and_genre(title)
AttributeError: 'PvrArtwork' object has no attribute 'get_pvr_channel_and_genre'
-->End of Python script error report<--
16:03:33.071 T:1405916064 WARNING: CPythonInvoker(10, /storage/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/context_pvr.py): the python script "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.skin.helper.service/resources/lib/context_pvr.py" has left several classes in memory that we couldn't clean up. The classes include: N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui6WindowE,N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui6WindowE,N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui6WindowE,N9XBMCAddon4xbmc7MonitorE,N9XBMCAddon4xbmc7MonitorE,N9XBMCAddon4xbmc7MonitorE,N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE,N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui6WindowE,N9XBMCAddon4xbmc7MonitorE,N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui6WindowE,N9XBMCAddon9xbmcaddon5AddonE,N9XBMCAddon4xbmc7MonitorE,N9XBMCAddon7xbmcgui6WindowE

plus the 'busy' indicator is showing, and I have to restart kodi, or reboot to be able to navigate again.python script and shared lib out of sync?
(2017-07-05, 01:28)mikeb8591 Wrote: When I call up the context menu from tv->recordings-><series>-><episode> and choose the 'artwork options' item, I get :

That looks like a bug in script.module.metadatautils - the get_pvr_channel_and_genre() method was removed on 4 Dec 2016 but is still being called by the "artwork options" menu.

I'd suggest contacting @marcelveldt in his skin helper thread.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-07-05, 01:18)donnied Wrote: Does anyone have an idea about that and a tip for me how to make it work again?

Much obliged.

Can you try #0704y: RPi2 and confirm if that now works.

The #0704y build includes the ath9k_htc/htc_7010-1.4.0.fw firmware that was dropped with #0522 after a firmware cleanup.

Your "TP-Link TL-WN821N v3 / TL-WN822N v2 802.11n [Atheros AR7010+AR9287]" USB WLAN dongle may not be working without it...
Code:
[    6.172919] usb 1-1.5: ath9k_htc: Firmware ath9k_htc/htc_7010-1.4.0.fw requested
[    6.174512] usb 1-1.5: Direct firmware load for ath9k_htc/htc_7010-1.4.0.fw failed with error -2
[    6.174559] usb 1-1.5: ath9k_htc: Firmware htc_7010.fw requested
[    6.174837] usb 1-1.5: Direct firmware load for htc_7010.fw failed with error -2
[    6.174851] usb 1-1.5: no suitable firmware found!
[    6.174858] usb 1-1.5: ath9k_htc: Failed to get firmware htc_7010.fw
[    6.179563] usb 1-1.5: ath9k_htc: USB layer deinitialized
[    6.181397] usbcore: registered new interface driver ath9k_htc
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Another problem I have on Raspberry Pi 2:

Netflix and Amazon don't work. I can browse perfectly but when it comes to playing videos:
Amazon -> With OMXPlayer on and MMAL on, it plays only green artefacts, sound is ok
With OMXPlayer off and MMAL on the system crashes and reboots

Netflix: It attempts to play but quits after a few seconds with OMX on, with OMX off there is an error that kodi couldn't play the file and I should check the log.

Log was saying "InputStream Adaptive: License update not successful (no keys)" for Netflix.

I'm not sure I am having the liberty-developer version on inputstream.adaptive. Mine says peak3d 999.2.0.2

I have deleted and reinstalled widevine already.

I'm running out of ideas.

Log
(2017-07-05, 02:31)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-07-05, 01:18)donnied Wrote: Does anyone have an idea about that and a tip for me how to make it work again?

Much obliged.

Can you try #0704y: RPi2 and confirm if that now works.

The #0704y build includes the ath9k_htc/htc_7010-1.4.0.fw firmware that was dropped with #0522 after a firmware cleanup.

Your "TP-Link TL-WN821N v3 / TL-WN822N v2 802.11n [Atheros AR7010+AR9287]" USB WLAN dongle may not be working without it...
Code:
[    6.172919] usb 1-1.5: ath9k_htc: Firmware ath9k_htc/htc_7010-1.4.0.fw requested
[    6.174512] usb 1-1.5: Direct firmware load for ath9k_htc/htc_7010-1.4.0.fw failed with error -2
[    6.174559] usb 1-1.5: ath9k_htc: Firmware htc_7010.fw requested
[    6.174837] usb 1-1.5: Direct firmware load for htc_7010.fw failed with error -2
[    6.174851] usb 1-1.5: no suitable firmware found!
[    6.174858] usb 1-1.5: ath9k_htc: Failed to get firmware htc_7010.fw
[    6.179563] usb 1-1.5: ath9k_htc: USB layer deinitialized
[    6.181397] usbcore: registered new interface driver ath9k_htc

Sorry, I've overseen the 'y' in #704y.

I'll try that.

Update: I can confirm it to be working. Will this fix be included in further / future builds?

Many thanks for your help on this and in general as well.
(2017-07-05, 02:37)donnied Wrote: Another problem I have on Raspberry Pi 2:

Netflix and Amazon don't work. I can browse perfectly but when it comes to playing videos:
Amazon -> With OMXPlayer on and MMAL on, it plays only green artefacts, sound is ok
With OMXPlayer off and MMAL on the system crashes and reboots

Netflix: It attempts to play but quits after a few seconds with OMX on, with OMX off there is an error that kodi couldn't play the file and I should check the log.

Log was saying "InputStream Adaptive: License update not successful (no keys)" for Netflix.

I'm not sure I am having the liberty-developer version on inputstream.adaptive. Mine says peak3d 999.2.0.2

I have deleted and reinstalled widevine already.

I'm running out of ideas.

Log

You should upload your crashlog (see note #4 in OP) whenever you experience a crash.

Each of these builds includes the latest inputstream.adaptive addon available at the time of the build.

With #0704 I'm seeing the same behaviour you have reported. The following crash occurred when trying to play Amazon videos (movies or tvshows) with OMX disabled, MMAL enabled (I also see the green screen with OMX enabled).

#0703 will play the Amazon video correctly so long as OMX is disabled - the green screen will be seen when OMX is enabled.

Netflix is working correctly with #0703 and #0704 so long as OMX is disabled - with OMX enabled, there is no video shown at all.

Here is a debug-enabled crashlog when trying to play an Amazon video with #0704z (debug build): http://sprunge.us/BHiC

Edit: Amazon and Netflix are both working fine with #0704 on Generic (x86) which might suggest the crash is due to one of the newclock5 changes in the RPi builds.
(2017-07-05, 02:40)donnied Wrote: Update: I can confirm it to be working. Will this fix be included in further / future builds?

Yes, PR:1742. Thanks for reporting.
(2017-07-04, 18:46)popcornmix Wrote: Make sure you have inputstream.adaptive set to 720p (it is decoded in software so 1080p won't work).
720p is good on a Pi3 - I'm not sure if Pi2 can handle it (Pi1 certainly won't).
Nope, PI2 can't handle 720p, which is why there now is a 480p option Wink It might work heavily overclocked, but with my minor overclocking it's all choppy
With #0704 Netflix does not work/not load.
A downgrade to #0703 make it working again

Here is a logfile
Hi i have upgraded to Millhouses latest release and installed the wine thing and the newest sandman Amazon Prime addons VOD and normal. If i want to play a movie my kodi just loads in a blue circle and then restarts. Im using a raspberry pi 3 and i have set the inputstream to 480p as i read before it should help but i still have the same problem. I would add a log but i have no idea where to find it im sorry.
(2017-07-05, 08:20)herrmeier01 Wrote: With #0704 Netflix does not work/not load.

Here is a logfile
Your Netflix issue is due to "Connection refused" - this seems to happen every now and again, rebooting will usually fix it. I suspect the downgrade wasn't necessary and that #0704 would have worked eventually (it's working for me).
(2017-07-05, 13:12)cykone Wrote: Hi i have upgraded to Millhouses latest release and installed the wine thing and the newest sandman Amazon Prime addons VOD and normal. If i want to play a movie my kodi just loads in a blue circle and then restarts. Im using a raspberry pi 3 and i have set the inputstream to 480p as i read before it should help but i still have the same problem.

Probably the same issue discussed in post #2271. Use the other Amazon "prime_instant" add-on (but test with #0703 as build #0704 is crashing with Amazon). 720p should be OK on a RPi3.

(2017-07-05, 13:12)cykone Wrote: I would add a log but i have no idea where to find it im sorry.

You can upload your Kodi log via the LE Settings add-on. You should ensure debug logging is enabled before reproducing your problem.

If you experience a crash you should instead upload your crashlog using the instructions in note #4 of the first post (you will need ssh access - username: root, password: libreelec).

Always upload logs to pastebin sites and post the link - don't upload logs directly to the forum.
(2017-07-05, 13:42)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-07-05, 08:20)herrmeier01 Wrote: With #0704 Netflix does not work/not load.

Here is a logfile
Your Netflix issue is due to "Connection refused" - this seems to happen every now and again, rebooting will usually fix it. I suspect the downgrade wasn't necessary and that #0704 would have worked eventually (it's working for me).

Yes, you're right. That's very strange. I test this again with #0704 and now it starts every time. Before I could not fix this even several restarts and reboots.
Thank you for your feedback.

So, #0704 Netflix is still ok
Thanks for the really quick response! Before i break this thing again, how do i downgrade properly ? Do i just add the 703 in the update folder and let libreelec do its thing or do i have to get rid of 704 again beforehand? And if so whats the best way? Im sorry for these questions u prolly answered them a thousand times somewhere already
  • 152(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24