• 169(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-07-20, 05:07)linkinsoldier Wrote:
(2017-07-19, 22:53)bite_your_idols Wrote: I have discovered an strange issue: after 0714 build my DS3 via bluetooth is assigned as Controller 2, so if I launch Retroarch with Gamestarter Addon I can not control the menus or play games... Maybe it is something related with retroplayer? anyone with the same problem? Any workaround?
Yes I had the same problem. I posted it a few days ago with a debug log but I am not sure whether this is worked on or further input is necessary!

@milhouse/@garbear: did you have any luck to get to the bottom of this?

First of all, we can't control what happens (or is broken) outside of Kodi. Second of all, the code to manage controllers and their ports doesn't exist. So you won't find a solution in Kodi. Hence, I've started creating a Player Manager so that troubleshooting and fixing this will be possible. Expect this feature within a week or two.

And third of all, no debug log, no problem.
(2017-07-20, 20:07)edit4ever Wrote: Did I miss something that changed in LE 9 with the way bash scripts work - or is it something to do with the new linux kernel?

Nothing to do with bash (and everything is ash in LibreELEC, anyway).

Your script is extracting the USERID and PASSWORD values from your addon settings XML file.

With the Settings Library changes in Kodi 18 the format of your addon settings xml file has changed so you'll need to update your script to work with the new settings format.

If you want to extract values from XML files in LibreELEC, you should use xmlstarlet, eg.
Code:
xmlstarlet sel -t -v "/settings/setting/@id=autoscroll" /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.estuary/settings.xml
would return the value of the "autoscroll" setting.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I have almost no font in the CEC adapter settings - > screenshot - http://imgur.com/a/N1Ejh
(2017-07-20, 21:21)Malocher Wrote: I have almost no font in the CEC adapter settings - > screenshot - http://imgur.com/a/N1Ejh

I'm working on a fix: PR12518
Thank you Milhouse - I missed the change in settings.xml - looks like I have some work to do to make my addons compatible with Leia.
Current Kodi addon projects: zap2epg, sd4tvh and tvh2kodi (tvh config from inside Kodi)
Testing ATSC single and dual tuners on RPi3 and the occasional s905 box
If you like my work you can buy me a coffee!
@Milhouse any chance PR:12507 can be merged in the next build?

Sent from my iPhone
(2017-07-20, 22:19)weppa Wrote: @Milhouse any chance PR:12507 can be merged in the next build?

You mean the same PR12507 that merged 3 days ago and has been included since #0718?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-07-20, 20:33)garbear Wrote:
(2017-07-20, 05:07)linkinsoldier Wrote:
(2017-07-19, 22:53)bite_your_idols Wrote: I have discovered an strange issue: after 0714 build my DS3 via bluetooth is assigned as Controller 2, so if I launch Retroarch with Gamestarter Addon I can not control the menus or play games... Maybe it is something related with retroplayer? anyone with the same problem? Any workaround?
Yes I had the same problem. I posted it a few days ago with a debug log but I am not sure whether this is worked on or further input is necessary!

@milhouse/@garbear: did you have any luck to get to the bottom of this?

First of all, we can't control what happens (or is broken) outside of Kodi. Second of all, the code to manage controllers and their ports doesn't exist. So you won't find a solution in Kodi. Hence, I've started creating a Player Manager so that troubleshooting and fixing this will be possible. Expect this feature within a week or two.

And third of all, no debug log, no problem.
@garbear: I am only trying to help + I did post a debug log - see my old post:

(2017-07-15, 09:59)linkinsoldier Wrote:
(2017-07-13, 21:44)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-07-13, 21:40)linkinsoldier Wrote: Thx for the info! Will this change the stream resolution behaviour as well?

Errmm... possibly not - if it's still an issue after the next build please post again.

Unfortunately issue (https://github.com/peak3d/inputstream.ad.../issues/38 ) is still present with 714!
https://pastebin.com/kR1Ah9XU

Unfortunately with this build I get another bug:
I try to connect my bluetooth controller (PS3) but unfortunately it is connected as player 2 (instead of 1) and I cant controller kodi with it (has been working flawlessly since month!)
Going back to 711 everything works great!
See above debug log for more information.

(2017-07-15, 04:47)weppa Wrote:
(2017-07-15, 00:13)Milhouse Wrote: The LibreELEC Retroplayer repository has been updated with compatible addons for anyone that wishes to give them a go.

Add-on couldn't be loaded.

Can't load shared library.

I second this: when I try to start gbc or snes emulator I still get the "can load shared library" error for the emulators!
See above debug log for more information.
(2017-07-20, 22:22)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-07-20, 22:19)weppa Wrote: @Milhouse any chance PR:12507 can be merged in the next build?

You mean the same PR12507 that merged 3 days ago and has been included since #0718?

Apologies, did not notice. @garbear, still experiencing black screen during emulations.

Sent from my iPhone
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0720: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.12.2 #1 Thu Jul 20 21:04:51 BST 2017 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Jun 28 2017 18:11:44
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version f12b2b59ba808a52650d85a33a0ac528aa717bb0 (tainted) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20170720210344-#0720-g69a9671 [Build #0720]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:734cda1). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (69a9671c, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (ebce474f, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. samba/heimdal: update to samba-4.6.6 and heimdal-7.4.0, fixes Orpheus' Lyre vulnerability
  2. inputstream.adaptive: HDCPOVERRIDE temporary added
    Quote:When enabled should allow playback of HDCP protected HD streams, such as Amazon movies.

https://github.com/peak3d/inputstream.ad.../issues/38
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • samba/heimdal: update to samba-4.6.6 and heimdal-7.4.0 (PR:1817, 2 commits, 2 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [AddonVideoCodec] Set aspect / fps in processInfo (PR:12530, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [github] add improvement as new type of change (PR:12532, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [screensaver] add doxygen documentation (PR:12497, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
  3. inputstream.adaptive:
    • Change search path / credits @xhaggi (212abc36)
    • [DASH] allow timeadjustments in SegmentTimeLine (4a8b8b6c)
    • [Win] unicode for complete project / remove _Debug / remove stdgnu0x (f82ffb67)
    • HDCPOVERRIDE temporary added (0a32275a)
Thanks, with this build stream select now works for me thanks to hdcp override!
Weekly Linux 4.13-rc1 build #0720x: RPi / RPi2
Can't seem to figure this one out on my own, I'm got a Raspberry Pi3 running the latest available version. Using IARL the games launch but no video, whenever I stop the game Kodi crashes. See crash log:
http://sprunge.us/NTjX

If anyone can help, at least to get some video going!
I really don't like the TV channel switching behavior in latest builds - a flash of black screen after the channel switch. I think this is the cause - "VideoPlayer: flush renderer on channel switch (PR:12472, 1 commit, 1 file changed)"
(2017-07-20, 21:21)Malocher Wrote: I have almost no font in the CEC adapter settings - > screenshot - http://imgur.com/a/N1Ejh

The same with # 0720
  • 169(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24