(2017-08-10 17:54)dascoco Wrote:(2017-08-09 21:34)Milhouse Wrote:
Great, then can you identify when it stopped working by testing older builds?
Build #0727 is the last one where it's working
Very odd. There are no obvious changes in #0728 that might cause this, except possibly the firmware bump (perhaps also the kernel modules change, but that should only affect DVB drivers). To rule out the firmware, can you perform the following steps:
1. Boot into #0727 and - after confirming the drive mounts correctly - run:
cp /flash/bootcode.bin /flash/start.elf /flash/fixup.dat /storage/fw0727
2. In #0727, can you post the link for "journalctl -a | pastebinit" after connecting the drive.
3. Boot into #0728 and confirm the drive does NOT mount.
4. In #0728, can you post the link for "journalctl -a | pastebinit" after connecting the drive.
5. In #0728, run the following:
mount -o remount,rw /flash
cp * /flash
mount -o remount,ro /flash
6. In #0728 (now with #0727 firmware) connect the drive and confirm whether it mounts or not.
7. Finally, in #0728 (with #0727 firmware) can you post the link for "journalctl -a | pastebinit" after connecting the drive.
To get back to a system with matched firmware simply upgrade to your preferred build.