• 214(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
@noideaforaname try disabling the crazycat dvb driver addon, then reboot

so long,

Hias
Hi,
Have test the latest LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20170906212753-#0906-geb5257e [Build #0906]
have one problem.
I m recording tvheadend to a cifs share.
I have a hard drive attached to my router.
I have change in libreelec to SMB1 fro SMB2
But i m not able to mount the same CIFS mount I used to use in Librelec 8.1.1
Is people having this problem or just me?
Thanks
(2017-09-07, 15:23)helio58 Wrote: Hi,
Have test the latest LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20170906212753-#0906-geb5257e [Build #0906]
have one problem.
Thanks
Sounds like your Router OS only could SMB1 with the share.
(2017-09-07, 16:12)The Masters Wrote:
have one problem.
Thanks
Sounds like your Router OS only could SMB1 with the share.

I have change in Libreelec to SMB1
isnt that enough ? or LE only supports SMB2-3
(2017-09-07, 15:17)HiassofT Wrote: @noideaforaname try disabling the crazycat dvb driver addon, then reboot

so long,

Hias
Good idea! Tvheadend is starting up fine again!

Nevertheless, i thought the Crazy Cat Drivers were optimized?!?!?

Gesendet von meinem D5803 mit Tapatalk
have one problem.
Thanks
Did you read the changelog in #0904? Kernel 4.13 now uses SMB3 by default. Instructions/hints on how to downgrade to SMB1 (with appropriate warnings) are in the linked post from Linus Torvalds. Changing SMB settings in the Kodi GUI will have no effect on CIFS (OS) mounts.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-09-07, 18:04)Milhouse Wrote:
have one problem.
Thanks
Did you read the changelog in #0904? Kernel 4.13 now uses SMB3 by default. Instructions/hints on how to downgrade to SMB1 (with appropriate warnings) are in the linked post from Linus Torvalds. Changing SMB settings in the Kodi GUI will have no effect on CIFS (OS) mounts.

Thanks thought changing to smb1 would help.
Will flash the router.
But can i use the same mount cifs script or there is changes?
Thank you
(2017-09-07, 08:07)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-09-07, 07:53)MikeKL Wrote: Strangely none of user GUI interactions are in attached kodi log? can switch on debug, which options best to enable from debug etc.

There's no user input in your log because it's not a debug log. Simply enabling "Enable debug logging" should be enough for user input to start appearing in the log - no need for any component logging.
OK thanks, kodi debug log

Note: Don't believe user should enter directly into move left/right as if editing the existing stored strings, don't notice inabilty to step correctly to the left overall settings options issue being recorded as an issue/error in debug?
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
You're right, an inability to move into the left column is unlikely to be recorded as an error, it would most likely just appear as another "left" button input but with no obvious effect. My original reason for requesting a debug log was in case there were any messages (errors, informationals) relating to the loading of the settings (there were not).
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
While i watch or listen to a media file which contains AC3 or DD sound and "passthrough" is enabled the sound stutters. When i disable passthrough everything is fine.

Watching LiveTV, Amazon Prime, etc...

Gesendet von meinem D5803 mit Tapatalk
(2017-09-06, 23:49)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-09-06, 11:24)linkinsoldier Wrote: Nope, unfortunately not. I checked it, it was manual, otherwise I couldn't open the available versions option. But I guess this is connected with the WiFi problem I mentioned before - I installed #905 and with lan cable everything is working as expected!

Is it worth investigating? Is your rpi3 integrated WiFi working good?

I found 2 things with #905:

1) I can't install the latest libretro addon anymore (.132 is deactivated and. 133 is not able to install). Is this bug known? Funny enough I can play emulation games though...
2) with #905 skygo is no longer working (I will investigate but I guess due to the changed patch the cdm device registration is no longer found).

My RPi3 integrated WiFi seems to be working well enough although I don't use it much. Can you reproduce this problem and then upload your debug log? Same for libretro and Sky Go - debug log required.
I really tried to reproduce it with debug logging enabled but for all 3 problems I am not able to reproduce anymore (skygo working with #906 without issues)...
Be the last builds will be with me (Windows 10) we are with me in the network no longer the device "LibreELEC"
The Android phone finds "LibreELEC" in the network, but can no longer access it.
The network is however ok (Wlan)
@Malocher check Samba is still enabled in LibreELEC Settings on the LibreELEC machine. If you are using a custom /storage/.config/samba.conf and have just upgraded from LE7 or some other *ELEC then delete it.

If Samba is enabled, you don't have /storage/.config/samba.conf, and you still cannot connect to the Samba server, run "journalctl -a | pastebinit" and post the link.
(2017-09-07, 19:26)Milhouse Wrote: You're right, an inability to move into the left column is unlikely to be recorded as an error, it would most likely just appear as another "left" button input but with no obvious effect. My original reason for requesting a debug log was in case there were any messages (errors, informationals) relating to the loading of the settings (there were not).
No problem at all I should have thought to switch debug on in 1st place..., checked latest stable Krypton version of LibreELEC on another rpi and tvheadend frontend settings behaves as we could expect.

i.e. You enter settings and upper left option is the initially focused item, pressing right moves to central options to modify but they are not already focused for movement within and possibly direct modification.
(which is current status in Leia nightlys I believe, with settings focus being on when ideally it should not unless a stored alphanumeric settings string is specifically selected for modification and possibly/probably affects other addons too atm)
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2017-09-07, 17:35)noideaforaname Wrote: Good idea! Tvheadend is starting up fine again!

Nevertheless, i thought the Crazy Cat Drivers were optimized?!?!?
Crazy Cat are highly experimental drivers mainly for cards that are not included in the Linux kernel.

In general you should keep the crazy cat addon disabled unless you really need it. These drivers replace the ones from the linux kernel and currently the linux drivers are newer than the ones from the crazy cat addon. So you'll be missing important bugfixes or run into other issues - like the one you just experienced.

so long,

Hias
  • 214(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24