• 215(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
I used to control my Raspy with my Logitech IR remote (MCE commands), but it doesn't work anymore since about 1 month. Sad Is there any solution available?
(2017-09-08, 01:08)skyliner2 Wrote: I used to control my Raspy with my Logitech IR remote (MCE commands), but it doesn't work anymore since about 1 month. Sad Is there any solution available?

Try disabling LIRC if you have that enabled. Hard to say what happened "about 1 month" ago that might cause this, as the LIRC changes have been in way longer than that (2-3 months). You could always try and determine the build.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0907: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.13.0 #1 Thu Sep 7 23:23:17 BST 2017 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Aug 22 2017 14:20:40
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version eb51b8b84ec11d98562dfbb7be53cdd216c0ea4c (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20170907232205-#0907-g4c29a52 [Build #0907]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:5b11de0). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (4c29a52, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (5b11de0, changelog) with the following modifications:
  • Includes newclock5 patches
  • Excludes the LibreELEC linux-01-RPi_support patch in favour of sourcing these and possibly more recent patches directly from kernel branch rpi-4.13.y
  • Includes latest bcm2835-driver master (6573dfd, ahead +2)
  • Includes latest kodi-platform master (36fb493)
  • Includes latest libcec master (8adc786, ahead +26)
  • Includes latest libnfs master (3ba2a2c, ahead +101)
  • Includes latest p8-platform master (a822e19)
  • Includes latest addons: inputstream.adaptive (1656efc), inputstream.rtmp (e094fa3), peripheral.joystick (cc14287), pvr.argustv (23cc0e8), pvr.demo (122dedd), pvr.dvblink (816f90c), pvr.dvbviewer (8741c8b), pvr.filmon (34dca04), pvr.hdhomerun (ace19fa), pvr.hts (53118d8), pvr.iptvsimple (ac4f4bd), pvr.mediaportal.tvserver (c86ab35), pvr.mythtv (b46e5be), pvr.nextpvr (a855663), pvr.njoy (99874de), pvr.octonet (a77cf11), pvr.pctv (549f690), pvr.stalker (e15edca), pvr.vbox (b5da811), pvr.vdr.vnsi (f3f80d5, +1), pvr.vuplus (9bfd868), pvr.wmc (d820bf8), pvr.zattoo (a24879b)
  • Include [env] 22775c5: include crazycat dvb drivers addon in image
  • Include [env] patch: RPi/RPi2: enable Broadcom WiFi debugging (see details)
  • Include [env] patch: libcec: don't link non-existant libtinfo
  • Include [env] patch: rev hack for kodi
  • Include [env] patch: Add experimental splash video for RPi
  • Include [env] patch: Bump included addon versions to prevent online updates
  • Include [env] patch: HACK: Disable multiple PVR addons during migration. Always enable inputstream.* and os.*
  • Include [env] patch: Add kodi binary addons (pvr, adsp, inputstream, vfs, other)
  • Include [env] patch: pvr addons: disable broken addons
  • Include [env] PR:1773: init: make break after behaviour really break after
  • Include [env] PR:1776: Don't cause system to hang on halt/reboot when net-booting
  • Include [env] PR:1791: nss/nspr: include in main image [rfc]
  • Include [env] PR:1835: add support for optional kernel modules in image and from addons
  • Include [env] PR:1917: linux: enable ftrace
  • Include [env] PR:1919: samba: don't restart smbd in samba-autoshare
  • Include [env] PR:1947: package updates
  • Include [pkg] patch: skin.estuary: reduce system info font size (kodi)
  • Include [pkg] PR:234: implement intensity compensation for VC-1 decoding for Ivybridge and better (intel-vaapi-driver)
  • Include [pkg] PR:260: Fix Seeking with VC1 after 6702b01ee3598017f05374bfc7956493f790361c (intel-vaapi-driver)
  • Include [pkg] PR:12767: Partial revert of imdb crashfix due to a introduced bug
  • Include [pkg] PR:12778: [PVR] CPVRClient::CloseStream must reset playing flags and playing recording/channel.
  • Revert [pkg] PR:10893: Use applicationmessenger to show CGUIDialogOK with an helper (newclock5 conflict)
Build Highlights:
  1. Drop PR12311 (FIX: ensure real filename from videodb in playlists) - needs rebase
  2. Re-enable ftrace
  3. [PVR] Fix issue that required "Stop" before playback of a recording (@basco)
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • dvb-apps: fix compilation with current perl versions (PR:1954, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [videoinfoscanner] properly handle excludes (fixes #16444) (PR:12772, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Use applicationmessenger to show CGUIDialogOK with an helper (PR:10893, 4 commits, 64 files changed)
    • Disable top bar: FullscreenGame version (PR:12761, 2 commits, 28 files changed)
  3. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] PR:1917: linux: enable ftrace
    • Added: [pkg] PR:12778: [PVR] CPVRClient::CloseStream must reset playing flags and playing recording/channel.
    • Reverted: [pkg] PR:10893: Use applicationmessenger to show CGUIDialogOK with an helper (newclock5 conflict)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2017-09-07, 18:40)helio58 Wrote: Thanks thought changing to smb1 would help.
Will flash the router.
But can i use the same mount cifs script or there is changes?
Thank you

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2643255

Or read the post linked in #0904.
Smile 
(2017-09-08, 01:12)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-09-08, 01:08)skyliner2 Wrote: I used to control my Raspy with my Logitech IR remote (MCE commands), but it doesn't work anymore since about 1 month. Sad Is there any solution available?

Try disabling LIRC if you have that enabled. Hard to say what happened "about 1 month" ago that might cause this, as the LIRC changes have been in way longer than that (2-3 months). You could always try and determine the build.

Well, maybe it doesn't work for 2-3 months ago... If you could tell me how to disable LIRC, i'll try it and let you know about the results. Thanks in advance!
(2017-09-08, 01:30)skyliner2 Wrote: If you could tell me how to disable LIRC, i'll try it and let you know about the results. Thanks in advance!

Settings > LibreELEC > Services > Lirc
(2017-09-08, 01:30)skyliner2 Wrote: Well, maybe it doesn't work for 2-3 months ago... If you could tell me how to disable LIRC, i'll try it and let you know about the results. Thanks in advance!
Also make sure you are using the gpio-ir dtoverlay. Detailled instructions are in the wiki https://wiki.libreelec.tv/infrared_remotes

so long,

Hias
(2017-09-08, 01:12)Milhouse Wrote:

I'm using Hifi Digi+, customise lircd.conf of IR remote in /storage/.config and setting following work fine (build #907):
In config.txt (use GPIO PIN 26):
dtoverlay=gpio-ir,gpio_pin=26
dtoverlay=hifiberry-digi
In Settings > LibreELEC > Services > Lirc: enable
Lirc disabled not work.
(2017-09-07, 22:10)Milhouse Wrote: @Malocher check Samba is still enabled in LibreELEC Settings on the LibreELEC machine. If you are using a custom /storage/.config/samba.conf and have just upgraded from LE7 or some other *ELEC then delete it.

If Samba is enabled, you don't have /storage/.config/samba.conf, and you still cannot connect to the Samba server, run "journalctl -a | pastebinit" and post the link.

after the update to build #0907 is the device "LibreELEC" again there ,is ok.
@Milhouse

Could you please add libass.so.5 in next builds? I tried to test RetroArch from the Gamestarter repository, but it does not work because of the missing library.
https://github.com/bite-your-idols/Gamestarter

Code:
LibreELEC:~/.kodi/addons/game.retroarch # ldd game.retroarch-RPi
        linux-vdso.so.1 (0x7ed57000)
        /usr/lib/libarmmem.so (0x76f28000)
        librt.so.1 => /usr/lib/librt.so.1 (0x76f11000)
        libm.so.6 => /usr/lib/libm.so.6 (0x76e92000)
        libass.so.5 => not found
        libasound.so.2 => /usr/lib/libasound.so.2 (0x76def000)

/edit
OK, lib is there but in a much newer version. Tried to symlink, but can't due to read only fs... Sad
Code:
LibreELEC:/usr/lib # ln -sf libass.so libass.so.5
ln: libass.so.5: Read-only file system

/edit2
Got it working, but it seems this addon is a mess. It didn't add itself to LD_LIBRARY_PATH so I had to set the symlink in a completely different addon...
Code:
LibreELEC:~/.kodi/addons/game.retroarch # ldd game.retroarch-RPi
        linux-vdso.so.1 (0x7ed64000)
        /usr/lib/libarmmem.so (0x76ec0000)
        librt.so.1 => /usr/lib/librt.so.1 (0x76ea9000)
        libm.so.6 => /usr/lib/libm.so.6 (0x76e2a000)
        libass.so.5 => /storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.googleapi/lib/libass.so.5 (0x76dee000)
        libasound.so.2 => /usr/lib/libasound.so.2 (0x76d4b000)

So for everyone running into the same issue:
Check LD_LIBRARY_PATH for some addon that was properly added and then cd into that path and execute this command:
Code:
ln -sf /usr/lib/libass.so /storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.googleapi/lib/libass.so.5
@Milhouse

it seems build 0907 breaks playback of strm files generated by amazon and netflix plugin and added to kodi db.
Playback started inside the addon is ok.
The error message is:
Code:
ERROR: open - error probing input format, videodb://inprogresstvshows/...

Switching back to 0906 and all is fine again.
(2017-09-08, 18:47)hawkeyexp Wrote: @Milhouse

it seems build 0907 breaks playback of strm files generated by amazon and netflix plugin and added to kodi db.
The error message is:
Code:

Can you provide detailed steps to reproduce?
(2017-09-08, 14:40)gandharva Wrote: @Milhouse

Could you please add libass.so.5 in next builds? I tried to test RetroArch from the Gamestarter repository, but it does not work because of the missing library.
https://github.com/bite-your-idols/Gamestarter

You need an updated binary - contact the add-on maintainer for an updated build, though obviously he might not be keen on supporting alpha releases.
(2017-09-08, 20:51)Milhouse Wrote:
(2017-09-08, 18:47)hawkeyexp Wrote: @Milhouse

The error message is:
Code:

Can you provide detailed steps to reproduce?

Using Amazon Addon from Sandmann with DB:

Go inside movies or shows - export item via contextmenu. It will be written to destination folder as strm file. Add this folder to kodi's sources as movie or tvshow. Now when it is added to kodi db and you try to play the error encours.

The content inside the strm file is like this:

Code:
plugin://plugin.video.amazon/?asin=B01D0PRX1K&sitemode=PLAYVIDEO&name=10+Cloverfield+Lane&mode=play&selbitrate=0&trailer=0&adult=0
What are the steps for Netflix (there's only one Netflix addon, and I don't use the Sandmann Amazon add-on, never got on with it).
  • 215(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24