• 231(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
(2017-10-06, 21:23)Milhouse Wrote: Those with missing labels in #1005, are you using any Game related addons? There wasn't much added in #1005, and it's working fine for me...

The logs and pics were from a clean .kodi folder, nothing installed at all.

Regards

Bucky

Sorry didnt read that you'd already found the problem.. Big Grin
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #1006: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.13.5 #1 Fri Oct 6 21:51:58 BST 2017 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Oct  6 2017 13:59:43
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version bde38f02b236b6e1bd16eb0f9b44b35f5a85cb30 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20171006215044-#1006-g70512c3 [Build #1006]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA1 Git:d18acce). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (70512c3, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (d18acce, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. New 4.13.5 kernel
  2. Disabled media_build due to conflicts (@polo_joe any better?)
  3. Missing labels not yet fixed - allow Dim screensaver to start as temporary fix
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • eventlircd: switch to LibreELEC repo (PR:2069, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • imx6: update config for Linux 3.14 (PR:2064, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • imx6: update Realtek wifi patches for Linux 3.14 (PR:2063, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • Fix installation to internal storage on top of Android Marshmallow on WeTek Hub and WeTek Play 2 (PR:2071, 4 commits, 4 files changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • add additional binary support to BUILD_DIR support in addon helper (PR:12881, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • AESinkPULSE: Allow pulseaudio 11 new option remixing-use-all-sink-channels=no (PR:12874, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Fix black screen on Snes9x emulators when ROM is missing (PR:12882, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
  3. pvr.teleboy:
    • Add HTML body to debug in case login fails (df0aa7d)
    • Fix login for free accounts (1cf8e96)
  4. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: [env] patch: media_build: disable due to conflicts
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Latest build works for me beside labels issue.
Thanks @Milhouse
Hi,

I have a problem that the memory about every 2 days to 90%, then he always depends on! Current version 1003
(2017-10-07, 05:29)ManiacKill Wrote: Hi,

I have a problem that the memory about every 2 days to 90%, then he always depends on! Current version 1003

How are you determining that 90% of memory is being used? Note that Linux will use all free memory as a file cache so memory being used isn't necessarily a problem. When an application needs more memory then Linux will stop using it as file cache and release it to the application.

If you are saying you haven an actual problem, ie. Kodi is crashing due to out of memory, then when did this start? What addons do you have installed (are you using a PVR addon, which one)? Have you tried a "clean" Kodi install to rule out a rogue addon?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi,

I have the VU + / Enigma2 Client active, Amazon, Dazn, SkyGo, NBA League Pass, Rhapsody, xStream, YouTube, LoadShip.Hab not yet reinstallation because the problem with 4 devices is!
What is still active is the Unary Clock Screensaver.
(2017-10-07, 00:28)polo_joe Wrote: Latest build works for me beside labels issue.
Thanks @Milhouse

Hi, 1005 and 1006 still give me missing labels. After several minutes it seems that on 1006 they somehow do appear. As the family can not wait for that I reverted to 1004. No game related adons or anything.

Thx for all the good work.
@ManiacKill unfortunately you still haven't explained what the problem is - I'm only able to guess at this stage.
(2017-10-07, 13:18)Huey Wrote: Hi, 1005 and 1006 still give me missing labels. After several minutes it seems that on 1006 they somehow do appear. As the family can not wait for that I reverted to 1004. No game related adons or anything.

Yes, they appear once the Dim screensaver has kicked in. The problem will be fixed in tonight's #1007 build.
since a few updates in the past my hyperion isn't working anymore ...

i can set color only if i not choose complet at the wheelcolor outer end ... any ideas? nothing changed at my config

OK Stop, with 1004 it's working again
Still noticing an issue with Episode status and being shown in the system. I just updated to #1006 and provided all the details from this version.

The four screenshots show that the episode inside of TVShows isn't being shown while it is in progress and the list is filtered to Unwatched. It will show up in Watched and All Videos filter which is odd since this is a change in behavior than I've seen in the past. Additionally you can see in the last screenshot it is bookmarked in the database of 12:06 into the show.

I do run a MySQL DB for my data but not sure if that is the case, a skin issue, or a data issue.

Debug log - http://sprunge.us/DAjc

Filter - UnWatched, show is missing

Filter - Watched, Show is back and unwatched is missing

Filter - AllVideos, both episodes are shown with markers

Shows the partial watch episode is marked properly.
HTPC(s): All running LibreELEC
  • AMD 2200G APU on Gigabyte AB350N-Gaming WIFI-CF
  • RPI3 x2 | RPI2 x2
NAS: FreeNAS (Latest Stable) | NFS/CIFS
@pyrodex

Run:
Code:
texturecache.py Jd tvshows halt @extrajson.tvshows.episode=playcount | pastebinit
and paste the link.

I'm fairly sure that Kodi is treating Season 4 Episode 6 as watched, because the playcount is not zero.

I can reproduce what you are seeing if I set the playcount of a partially watched episode to 1:
Code:
texturecache.py set episode 20334 playcount 1
where 20334 is the episode id of the partially watched episode (the episode id for S04E6 in your case).

If you set the playcount to 0 for episode S04E06 then you should see it now listed in the Unwatched filter. Or you can use the episode context menu and "Mark as unwatched" which should achieve the same effect.

This Wiki page explains when Kodi marks a video as watched.

Did you mention you only see this with these builds and not a Mac (or something)? If so I have no idea why that would be, unless the other devices are not sharing the same database. You can query the playcount on those other machines to confirm their playcount is zero as the filter is making decisions based only on the metadata in the video library.
Every time I start a movie the memory increases. Sometimes I have so 55% and the next day 85% memory leak!
(2017-10-07, 18:22)ManiacKill Wrote: Every time I start a movie the memory increases. Sometimes I have so 55% and the next day 85% memory leak!

Test a "clean" system, please.
I'd updated today from 0922 to the latest build. After this, I haven't any labeling anymore in Kodi UI
  • 231(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24