• 327(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
(2018-03-24, 17:13)frank74 Wrote: second, i using tvheadend (master train/last version) and with tvheadend i have audio offset (no stuttering etc). the offset starts from the beginning (in the fist minute its not to big that this can be seen) but the offset becomes more and more... in 10min its about 1-2seconds. The codec is mpeg2 and the video-decoder ff-mpeg2video-mmal (SW) because i've got a new raspberry pi 3b+ and have no mpeg license at the moment.
I don't know since when this problem exists because I'm starting with the alpha and I'm not able to test it in the next weeks.

Do you have the same issue when playing a recording? If so a sample recording that shows the problem would be useful.
(2018-03-26, 11:32)Memphiz Wrote: Ensure hanewin is set to utf8 charset
 Thanks guys, I didn't have UTF8 or ANSI selected in Hanewin, so I enabled UTF8 and it works fine with the accents in the filename now.
(2018-03-26, 13:48)popcornmix Wrote:
(2018-03-24, 17:13)frank74 Wrote: second, i using tvheadend (master train/last version) and with tvheadend i have audio offset (no stuttering etc). the offset starts from the beginning (in the fist minute its not to big that this can be seen) but the offset becomes more and more... in 10min its about 1-2seconds. The codec is mpeg2 and the video-decoder ff-mpeg2video-mmal (SW) because i've got a new raspberry pi 3b+ and have no mpeg license at the moment.
I don't know since when this problem exists because I'm starting with the alpha and I'm not able to test it in the next weeks.

Do you have the same issue when playing a recording? If so a sample recording that shows the problem would be useful. 
 I tested it and yes, after about 1 minute i've the same problem. I stopped it several time and start it (from the beginning and in the middle of the clip) and after 30sec-1min i got the offset from about 1sec
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nkmxgfbvmzwy7u...5.mkv?dl=0

I will not available the next weekt because of rehab, probably i can read in the forum but i'm not able to test something from tomorrow on....

Thanks for your work
Frank
Hi,

I have noticed a weird behavior when playing bluray iso files with E-AC3 track.
A 3D Bluray playback starts with a black screen and no audio (negative time instead of 00:00:00).
No video, no sound - let it play a while ... when I skip back 10 s (hit left arrow) video and sound comes up and works.
Audio is set to passthrough for E-AC3, HW accel is set to MMAL (OMX works).

So I tried a 2D video/E-AC3 MKV file from Kodi wiki (https://kodi.wiki/view/Samples)
"Dolby Digital Plus 7.1 Channel Check"
which worked fine.
I remuxed the file with tsmuxer to .iso and got a similar result as for the 3D iso (not really
the same result as for a full length Bluray though ) ... well, please have a look for a
bunch of Creating audio stream (codec id: 86057) in Kodi log
I looks just wrong ... Wink
(2018-03-26, 15:13)frank74 Wrote: I tested it and yes, after about 1 minute i've the same problem. I stopped it several time and start it (from the beginning and in the middle of the clip) and after 30sec-1min i got the offset from about 1sec

I'm not seeing any sync problem with that file. It's been playing for 42 minutes and audio sync still seems good.
I have MMAL/omxplayer disabled. Otherwise audio settings are default (HDMI output, no passthrough, no pll).

Do you have any non-default settings? E.g. PLL adjustment?
(2018-03-26, 18:32)popcornmix Wrote:
(2018-03-26, 15:13)frank74 Wrote: I tested it and yes, after about 1 minute i've the same problem. I stopped it several time and start it (from the beginning and in the middle of the clip) and after 30sec-1min i got the offset from about 1sec

I'm not seeing any sync problem with that file. It's been playing for 42 minutes and audio sync still seems good.
I have MMAL/omxplayer disabled. Otherwise audio settings are default (HDMI output, no passthrough, no pll).

Do you have any non-default settings? E.g. PLL adjustment?    

Hi Smile
i think no. but the settings are about 3-4 month old and I can remember.

So i reset audio and video settings via the menu to default.... nothing changes

Then I start from zero (delete my profile etc)... the same... after 20-30sec i have a audio offset..  ok video ofsett will be better, because the audio hears good but i think that i will see that the video will stutter. but the offset is fixed 1 sec.

At the moment I configured an aufio offset from 1sec and saved it as default. so the first 20-30sec i have the problem and then it is ok.
The only special thing is my raspberry pi 3b+ configuration... it's network booting without an sd card. No changes at the rasppi settings.. overclocking etc)

Frank
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0326: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

SHA256 Checksum: 85e2a2e14f769f16a2ae490c4c7d35c027809b3de764ae1784d9d8a487119a0c (RPi)
SHA256 Checksum: 6bb1e6ceb7c7181337b0c0c65c7880b4c218311dab3c06a055a7d390c407ee79 (RPi2)

text:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.14.30 #1 Mon Mar 26 21:10:24 BST 2018 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Mar 23 2018 16:35:52
Copyright © 2012 Broadcom
version d92349b3d22c277e44d508a2aae6af2b1e5bb224 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20180326210348-#0326-g76b2ce2 [Build #0326]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA2 Git:9af16f4). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (76b2ce2, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (92302d8, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. New firmware (fix boot issues with Slice and CM)
  2. New 4.14.30 kernel
Build Details:
  1. Firmware (Mar 23):
    • firmware: platform: Partial revert for eemc clock change for slice
    • See: link
  2. LibreELEC.tv:
    • moonlight: update addon (PR:2616, 3 commits, 4 files changed)
    • tinc: rework (PR:2613, 1 commit, 15 files changed)
  3. XBMC:
    • fix building kodi on OSX with SDL2 installed (PR:13694, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • VideoPlayer: VAAPI - fix deep copy of VideoPicture (PR:13693, 2 commits, 3 files changed)
    • VideoPlayer: WinRenderBuffer - fix conditional (ternary) operator (PR:13698, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Support plugin sources for video library with metadata.local scraper + related improvements/fixes (PR:13566, 5 commits, 24 files changed)
    • VAAPI: add vp9 profile 2 support (PR:13697, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [depends] bump libnfs to 2.0.0 (PR:13684, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
  4. pvr.dvblink:
    • pvr.dvblink addon v4.5.0 (PR:99, 2 commits, 11 files changed)
  5. pvr.mythtv:
  6. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Updated: [env] PR:2585 (perma): linux: update to linux-4.14.30
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi,

I connected Xbox DVB-T2 TV tuner to RPi 3B+ running on LE9 build #0320 and tuner was not initialized. "dmesg" doesn't show any initialization from dvb-usb, only detection of a new device at USB. If I try official LE 8.2.4, it is loaded successfully.

[  128.258112] usb 1-1.3: new high-speed USB device number 6 using dwc_otg
[  128.348700] usb 1-1.3: New USB device found, idVendor=045e, idProduct=02d5
[  128.348707] usb 1-1.3: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
[  128.348711] usb 1-1.3: Product: Xbox USB Tuner
[  128.424022] dvb-usb: found a 'Microsoft Xbox One Digital TV Tuner' in cold state, will try to load a firmware
[  129.234980] dvb-usb: Microsoft Xbox One Digital TV Tuner successfully initialized and connected.

I saw that build #1206 should have added Xbox DVB-T2 tuner support:

Build Highlights:
1) Reintroduce media_tree (hauppauge, crazycat) drivers - see video detailing how you enable various drivers. Xbox dvb-t2 is included.

So following the video, I wanted to select "DVB drivers from latest kernel", but no such item is shown in the add-on LibreELEC DVB Drivers. I can't try old #1206 build as it doesn't support RPi 3B+. Any idea what could be wrong?

Keny
(2018-03-26, 23:43)keny Wrote: So following the video, I wanted to select "DVB drivers from latest kernel", but no such item is shown in the add-on LibreELEC DVB Drivers. I can't try old #1206 build as it doesn't support RPi 3B+. Any idea what could be wrong?

There's been another change of plan since #1206...

You should now go to Settings > Add-ons > My add-ons > Program add-ons, click on LibreELEC Module Drivers, click on Run, then click on "Choose DVD driver module".

Now select from:
Code:
LE default drivers
DVB drivers for TBS (CrazyCat)
DVB drivers for Hauppauge
The XBOX DVB-T2 driver (tda18250) is included in both the TBS (Crazycat) and Hauppauge driver sets - unless you have a Hauppauge requirement you should select the TBS (Crazycat) drivers.

After making your selection allow the device to reboot, and then your Xbox DVB-T2 tuner should hopefully be detected.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
All,

I'm new to the test builds, so I'm not sure if the issue I'm seeing is known.  Can anyone tell me if this is expected behavior:

When I exit from watching a channel (live TV, Myth PVR backend), the guide never comes back and I see a black screen with 4 horizontal blurry white lines.  I can hit exit, but then the screen just goes completely black.  I can hear the sounds that tell me that the remote buttons are registering.
Also, if I'm in live TV and I hit "info", I get a dark overlay on the entire screen instead of the overlay near the bottom that display information.  Hitting "info" again will remove the overlay, but never works correctly.

If I turn on system debugging, this doesn't happen.  Things work normally.

Thank you,
Brian
(2018-03-27, 04:00)bhuffman Wrote: All,

I'm new to the test builds, so I'm not sure if the issue I'm seeing is known.  Can anyone tell me if this is expected behavior:

When I exit from watching a channel (live TV, Myth PVR backend), the guide never comes back and I see a black screen with 4 horizontal blurry white lines.  I can hit exit, but then the screen just goes completely black.  I can hear the sounds that tell me that the remote buttons are registering.
Also, if I'm in live TV and I hit "info", I get a dark overlay on the entire screen instead of the overlay near the bottom that display information.  Hitting "info" again will remove the overlay, but never works correctly.

If I turn on system debugging, this doesn't happen.  Things work normally.

Thank you,
Brian

Is this with stock Estuary skin?

Does debug logging via advancedsetttings.xml as explained in note #9 of the first post allow you to reproduce the problem? Then reproduce the issue, and then upload your debug log to a pastebin site.
EDIT: Nevermind I'm retarded

I'm new to test builds and having some trouble setting it up, maybe someone can help.

I created a new LibreELEC disk image to create a working system on my SD card. Booted it up and put the tar file into the "Update" folder and rebooted.
However it doesnt recognize the Update file and I'm pretty sure I dont need to extract it or anything else.

Anyone knows a mistake I could've made?

Any help much appreciated!
(2018-03-27, 15:50)SirRob Wrote: EDIT: Nevermind I'm retarded

I'm new to test builds and having some trouble setting it up, maybe someone can help.

I created a new LibreELEC disk image to create a working system on my SD card. Booted it up and put the tar file into the "Update" folder and rebooted.
However it doesnt recognize the Update file and I'm pretty sure I dont need to extract it or anything else.

Anyone knows a mistake I could've made?

Any help much appreciated!
Did you maybe create the update folder yourself?
Then it would be wrong
[3x RPi3]#[ AV Receiver - Marantz NR1506 ]#[ TV Panasonic TX-50EXW784 ]#[ NAS - OMV 4.1.xx (Arrakis) @ NanoPI M4 ]#[ Nextcloud 17.0.3 @ ODROID C2 ]
Hi all,
It seems the network is down? Is it only me, or am i the only one not being able to download the latest build? 

Ie. http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/mast...6b2ce2.tar 
 Are there any mirrors?
​​​​​​​best
There is no problem in Germany with a download:

http://milhouse.libreelec.tv/builds/master/RPi2/

... your  Link is also working ;-)

Cheers :-)
  • 327(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24