• 361(current)
v18 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)
@oztrained your logs are not debug logs - you need to enable debug logging, and also libCEC component logging:

1. Enable debug logging: Settings > System > Logging > Enable debug logging
2. Enable component logging Settings > System > Logging > Enable component-specific logging
3. Click on "Specify component-specific logging" enabled "Verbose logging for the libCEC library"

Now reboot, reproduce the problem, then upload the log (note: it is http://ix.io not http://ix.1o).

It would also help to mention the brand, make and model of your TV. Some TVs have particularly buggy implementations of CEC.

Have you tried disabling Send "Inactive source" command on shutdown? You can stop a rebooting RPi from turning on your TV by setting Devices to power on during startup to None.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Just for the record, GUI is now switched back to 2D after stop/end of a 3D movie. "Application: register Stereoscopicmanager for message target (891e5834)" fixed it.
3D iso playback is still not working.
@Milhouse :
Here is the data:

:~ # vcgencmd measure_clock arm
frequency(45)=1200124000

full crash log (no pw needed):
https://privatebin.net/?3a2f3036351321bc...C6XBtoOjo=
(2018-05-15, 00:53)oztrained Wrote: I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post this or if it is just my settings causing the issue. This has been happening for all Kodi 18.0 builds

When I Reboot Kodi CEC no longer works with Kodi until I change the TV to another source and back to Kodi.

When the TV is set to the Kodi HDMI port during the reboot Pulse Eight reports it is connecting CEC

It then reports Pulse Eight CEC connected Kodi > TV > Amp which is correct however CEC remote does not work for Kodi

During the boot process the TV shows the CEC negotiation symbol as expected. During the boot if the amp is set to another input the TV will set the input to the Kodi HDMI, however CEC does not work for Kodi until I change to another TV source and then back to Kodi

In the CEC settings I do not normally have Kodi set to switch to Kodi HDMI as Kodi is randomly rebooting and this setting will cause the TV and amp to turn on in the middle of the night when Kodi reboots.

Below is the link to the Kodi logs

1. Kodi CEC setting “Switch Source to this device on startup ON” and reboot: CEC remote works for RPI3. During startup Kodi shows: Pulse Eight connecting CEC and then reports Pulse Eight CEC connected   Kodi > TV > Amp. Log http:/ix.1o/1al9

2. Kodi CEC setting “Switch Source to this device on startup OFF” and reboot: CEC remote does not work for RPI3. During startup Kodi shows: Pulse Eight connecting CEC and then reports Pulse Eight CEC connected   Kodi > TV > Amp. Log http:/ix.1o/1alb

3. After the TV source is changed away from Kodi and then back to Kodi (CEC remote works). Log http:/ix.1o/1alc
+1

CEC with an Grundig TV.
@everyone: thanks for the crash logs. There should be another build tonight with more Busy and threading fixes which squash a few more bugs however if freezes continue with #0515 then more forced crashlogs please! Smile
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
How do I uninstall/disable 'Repository Kodi Game' and 'Repository Retroplayer' (located in /usr/share/kodi/addons so build into the system?). I also know that's a read-only filesystem but I would like to get rid of them anyway. I really do not like games and have no intension of installing any of them on my Rpi.

Regs,
New LibreELEC.tv Leia build #0515: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

SHA256 Checksum: 8c2edc5f288be1b08246895764252a837b4b983880b5324e5d1fbd359272adc8 (RPi)
SHA256 Checksum: fec49106bc4a7b98146d386930e21adea08c98b2bc5d6235491d52d79db5427f (RPi2)

text:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.14.39 #1 Tue May 15 21:05:45 BST 2018 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
May 11 2018 10:25:45
Copyright © 2012 Broadcom
version aab36c8af1b6215d1b2d704cef981303a2f8022b (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20180515210351-#0515-gc0da3f5 [Build #0515]

# Kodi version
(18.0-ALPHA2 Git:ce5cecc). Platform: Linux ARM 32-bit

Based on tip of LibreELEC.tv master (c0da3f5, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (81e7176, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. More Busy Dialog/threading fixes - please report any freezes (with a forced crashlog if possible)
  2. Fix add-on search
Build Details:
  1. LibreELEC.tv:
    • oscam: add missing openssl dependency (PR:2699, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • pngquant: update to 2.11.7 (PR:2701, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • update system-tools add-on (PR:2667, 13 commits, 17 files changed)
    • strace: fix url (PR:2702, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
  2. XBMC:
    • [Music]Artist art in file view and on playback from fileview (PR:13871, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [fix][ios] UIFileSharingEnabled requires boolean type (PR:13889, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [darwin] inform about not implemented ExecWait (PR:13890, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • fix getting user input for directory search (PR:13886, 1 commit, 4 files changed)
    • GUIMediaWindow: prevent vecItems from being updated by more than a si (PR:13891, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • Various guilib optimizations and include cleanup (PR:13888, 9 commits, 47 files changed)
    • [win10] migration from C++/CX to C++/WinRT (PR:13864, 5 commits, 50 files changed)
    • CVirtualDirectory: only keep implementation dir if requested (PR:13893, 1 commit, 5 files changed)
    • VideoPlayer/RendererVAAPIGL*: initialize output parameters (PR:13885, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • [Android] remove try / catch around main thread (PR:13894, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Fixed: IsType check now uses m_strDynPath (PR:13895, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [lang][kodi.core] automatic syntax corrections for the en_GB language file (ba58c31)
    • [lang][skin.estuary] updated language files from Transifex (13b3aef)
    • [lang][skin.estouchy] updated language files from Transifex (ae90fd7)
  3. inputstream.adaptive:
    • [Android] Store / reuse service certificate for 24h (c2e1666)
  4. pvr.argustv:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (0ed7cae)
  5. pvr.demo:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (20d81d8)
  6. pvr.dvblink:
    • [lang] automatic syntax corrections for the en_GB language file (8ea9775)
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (19c178e)
  7. pvr.dvbviewer:
    • [lang] automatic syntax corrections for the en_GB language file (cf18eed)
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (0ae6207)
  8. pvr.filmon:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (470ca1c)
  9. pvr.hdhomerun:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (4639740)
  10. pvr.hts:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (6455047)
  11. pvr.iptvsimple:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (c8356fc)
  12. pvr.mediaportal.tvserver:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (6fab703)
  13. pvr.nextpvr:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (5f8c614)
  14. pvr.njoy:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (5a2c2d3)
  15. pvr.pctv:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (f0c28e2)
  16. pvr.stalker:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (a7f3e1c)
  17. pvr.vbox:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (48ffcba)
  18. pvr.vdr.vnsi:
    • Various Close()/delete cleanups (PR:15, 4 commits, 3 files changed)
  19. pvr.vuplus:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (aca7960)
  20. pvr.wmc:
    • [lang] updated language files from Transifex (b62f80e)
  21. pvr.zattoo:
    • Do not drop recording state if recordings are not yet loaded (94cc7dd)
  22. kernel 4.14.y:
    • New commits in this build:
      • firmware/raspberrypi: Add two new messages (36c9bc61)
      • firmware/raspberrypi: Notify firmware of a reboot (39f45c40)
  23. Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
(2018-05-15, 22:14)charlieroot Wrote: How do I uninstall/disable 'Repository Kodi Game' and 'Repository Retroplayer' (located in /usr/share/kodi/addons so build into the system?). I also know that's a read-only filesystem but I would like to get rid of them anyway. I really do not like games and have no intension of installing any of them on my Rpi.

Regs,

You can't uninstall or disable either repository - just don't install anything from them.
Why not make those repo's available via the Kodi or LibreElec repo? Kodi is now a media center turning into a game console? Really not happy with that game crap being pushed down our throats.

Just my 2 cents.

Regs,
(2018-05-16, 00:01)charlieroot Wrote: Why not make those repo's available via the Kodi or LibreElec repo? Kodi is now a media center turning into a game console? Really not happy with that game crap being pushed down our throats.

Just my 2 cents.

Regs,

Nobody is forcing you to install any of the games, or any of the other non-game addons that are in default repositories which you have probably benefited from at some stage. Including a few default, curated repositories simply improves the end user experience but nobody is forcing you to install anything you don't want to - default repositories just make it easier to install stuff should you decide you want to.
Pushed down your throats? Unbelievable ...
That would mean that each super market is pushing all the products down our throats just by having them available to be bought? I really can’t understand that attitude.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
@Milhouse 

PartyModus seems to work now.
Next Button on Movies and Eject still don't work.
Quote:LibreELEC (community): devel-20180515210351-#0515-gc0da3f5 (RPi2.arm)
LibreELEC:~ # eject -t /dev/sda1
eject: /dev/sda1: Input/output error
Hi

#0515 somebody else experiencing very high CPU usage playing videos? (pi3/NFS share via wifi)
Sorry, no log, back to #0513 and not @ home, could do it later if needed.
A bit more specific please?
Yes I notice this on Videos on any kind stream over Network. between 5% and 70% on peaks
Live TV as an exception also over Network. about 5% to 50% peak
DAZN stream about 0% and 40% Peak.
#0515 70 to 100% cpu usage with temp rising fast (I always use the same 720p .mkv, H264, Mmal hardware decoding to test a new version, it wasn't normal at all, and I don't overclock)
  • 361(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 18.0)24